Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What do you do for a living?

I work as a consultant at a local electronics store. But I also have a hobby which allows me to earn some extra money. I like making different hairstyles so my friends often come to me to have a haircut. I don't ask a lot of money for that - everyone pays as much as he wants. I think I should study to to do this at a professional level. Maybe sometimes I'll even write a style-related blog like mystraightener and open my own barbershop

I am a freelancer..i do online work..i rarely see the outside..oh my!! this life is depressing in a way..no real friends.
    no real fun..got to pay bills though..

currently training to work on generators and aircraft safety equipment.
    69390016 by giallo, on Flickr

" man up,take your family out to lunch'

I am a trucker now. I think I like this job)

My main job is remote assistance. I help work with documentation and mail. Payment is so-so, that's why I sometimes work as a courier and play a little dice dogecoin. This may seem like a strange set, but I think it's normal for a student) I will think about good work and other conditions when I graduate from college.

Our family owns a small furniture store, that's what I do, actually

7. Default

Graphic designer

Please tell me where there are real professionals who are strong in courseworks, tests and thesises? I`m a picky person and I am looking for pro. I think to risk and order on https://paperleaf.ca/plagiarizm-checker/ maybe someone already dealt with them, tell us about your experience. Regarding prices I would like something middle on the market.

Interesting thread! I just graduated and earning money from a fairly unknown term known as blogging. Anyway, I was saving money from my college time and finall, I am going download festival uk.

This is Caspar Lee from the UK. He is an expert writer in the domain of buy dissertation online and working for Dissertation Firm. All UK students are getting high-grade coursework papers at the lowest price and achieving success. His aim is to satisfy student paper writing requirement and supplies it to them before the deadline.

I work as an Fulltime Mechanic at a local Tyreshop.
    My Car Audi A4 B8 -09

I repair computers.

Sales... lol

I used to work as a car mechanic, now I'm retired.

It seems weird but I'm a gardener and enjoy my stuff.

16. Default

I wish I could visit your underground place!
    In general, now itís not very difficult to provide for yourself. The main thing to think in advance all the costs. Then you will understand how much you need to earn. or you can find additional work. There are many ways to make money on the Internet

I'm a blogger - more info here , I've never earned anything from it before, but now I've turned on advertising in my house, and it brings me a little income. There is an option to still earn on referral links, but I do not want to do this

Hello. Recently I have found a new job on https://studymoose.com/ Now I write essays for this service and you can even see them absolutely for free. they are all saves in the database of the site. So check it.

Hi, I'm looking for extra money on the Internet. Recently I got on one interesting topic Roulette Wheels Info, Iím thinking about playing online soon, for now I just get to know and read. And what can you advise?

I'm a blogger. In my free time I write articles for sites. If you are a student you can be a writer/ blogger too. Also you can click here to find top 10 well-paid office jobs. I hope it'll be useful for you.