• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would buy them if they werent so far away

Comment

would look clean on your Da...well NVM
      -Jorge-

Comment

I still have it, buyer backed out last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by polo12345 View Post
          Well my wheels aren't super wide they have big lips and super low offset. selling them for $1500 two of the tires have really bad camber wear and need to be replaced but the other two are still good. They are 18x8.5 with 13et rare oz mitos
          hmm, oz mitos r sweet.. but im looking more for 17"s or sticking w 16s. those acs look pretty nice!
          91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
          ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Some one do it. Do it NOW.

Comment

I'm pretty sure those were on this Camaro I used to see around.

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                Man...if only these were 5x114.3...

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Any one intrested in rare wide Dinan Fikse wheels?? they are 5x120...

i am lookin for 16x9 or 16x9.5 wheels for my GTI, they are 4x100 anyone got anything good??
                  Last edited by BayE36Area; 08-26-2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BayE36Area View Post
                    Any one intrested in rare wide Dinan Fikse wheels?? they are 5x120...

i am lookin for 16x9 or 16x9.5 wheels for my GTI, they are 4x100 anyone got anything good??
                    what size? et?
                    -Jorge-

Comment

• Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                      what size? et?
                      i got a set of brand new set that all 4 are 18x9 et 19 (have to double check the et).. they have never had tires mounted.. or i got of 17's but i have to check the sizes again as they are all apart right now. let me kno

Comment

• here is my link to the Dinan Fikse wheels

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

• This looked like a fun thread, maybe try to wake it up
                          Click here to check out my E30

Comment

• Cheap. Weak offset and width, but can be made to look good.

Segin Six-Slots

Comment

Working...
                            X