No announcement yet.

Diesel 'Dub' (MkIV Jetta Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I am far from low right sitting on H&R Sports, I feel so much better knowing I'm at least a little lower than stock... Big plans are in the works though!

Comment

Are you going to continue the build thread?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I guess so... I need to get the "I" out of the title...

Comment

Originally posted by Silverman View Post
          Northeast CT is where it's at! good luck getting a good daily and project car!
          Used to go to school in woodstock
          Was a firefighter emt in brooklyn
          Used to live rightby 169 and 6

Good times

Comment

So I take it you know Bill Skene and Dave Lee?

I went to WA
            Class of '03...

Comment

H&R Sport springs...

The Fleet

Comment

rusted hood on the jeep... MURICA'

Comment

So, I got my VAG-COM today and took care of a few things. Remote windows, turned off DRLs, and tightened up the steering.

I also ordered a few cosmetic things.

Next step is taking it in for maintenance...

Comment

I ordered a straight pipe exhaust from Techtonics Tuning today. I miss sounding like a tractor!

Comment

Little face lift...

Ziza headlights with LED city lights

Comment

Big plans in the works...

Comment

Comment

^^^Not the aforementioned 'big plans"

Comment

My smoked mirror lights are throwing code telling me that there is a short...

I noticed that the passenger side mirror light does not work, but the idiot light came on when's I was turning left...

I'll get it figured out soon. I **** when little things hold up big progress...

Comment

I don't think I like the mkv as much as the mk4. I liked having a little car...

It'll wait for m judgement to change once I'm low, but although the MkV is a nicer car overall, the MkIV gave me less headaches because it was a beater. I don't think Mark 5s can be beaters, they need to be clean and proper. Things are just more expensive to...

If I could do it over, I would have gotten a newer mk4 and then not gotten t- boned.

Don't get me wrong, I love the mk5... It's more comfortable, more reliable, more roomy, more classy, but not more fun...

I don't plan on getting rid of it any time soon, it's perfect for what I need, but I do miss the old car. I just have to get used to the fact that its a different kind of build, and I miss being ratty. That is probably the reason that my M3 is still bone stock. When cars are classy, i think the in between stages of a build don't look good or aren't rewarding because the final product needs to be perfection. A rat doesn't need perfection, it needs creativity. You can't half-ass something classy and be proud...

I'm tired of changing little things that cost money that my friends can't even notice. Hopefully I will love my car more in the next few weeks, but right now I wish I still had that old beater of a jetta...

Comment

Working...
                                X