X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real reason to loose faith in humanity

This is just plain wrong

@finalbossjosh

You lose your keys, your pants are loose.

Shocking behaviour, to say the least.
    Last edited by nellydragracer; 11-14-2013, 07:46 AM.
    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
    Internet high five for you.

Comment

just don't know what to say...what's wrong with the people today...if i would see kids in front of me doing this to a person i would simply catch them, beat the crap out of these motherfuckers and then call the police...these young shits don't know what they cause by doing that...i hope one day they catch a tartar and get what they deserve...
      I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

All I could think of is: I have a new game for you. Put your teeth on the curb."

Comment

Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

Still waiting to see what happens when they don't knock someone out who's got a concealed carry permit.

Seriously, do people these days live without any fear of reprimand? Not a single one of them is aware that a nice, fat jail sentence could happen as a result. Assault charges are not something to be taken lightly.

Definitely a reason to lose faith in humanity.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

"its called knockout. you just knock them out and take all their stuff"

no thats called thief. fucking hood scum

IG: Nick475

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT-ZCS-B740"]GTA 5 - KNOCKOUT COMPILATION (POW) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

so we've literally gotten to the point where robbery is thought of as a game. what, the fuck.
                  Jason
                  flickr
                  build thread

Comment

saw this on facebook yesterday, these people are useless to human life

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Still waiting to see what happens when they don't knock someone out who's got a concealed carry permit.

Seriously, do people these days live without any fear of reprimand? Not a single one of them is aware that a nice, fat jail sentence could happen as a result. Assault charges are not something to be taken lightly.

Definitely a reason to lose faith in humanity.
                      then we get another trayvon media propaganda calling the race card. maybe obozo will chime in again and say these were good young childen that didnt deserve to be shot. you should have tried to run away or called 911 while you get beat down by a pack of animals
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Thanks grand theft auto.
                        Volvo Build Thread
                        Bmw Build Thread
                        Toyota Build Thread
                        zanebonk instagram
                        Tumblrrrr

Comment

what a cunt act.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

yall a bunch of woods

Comment

Disturbing...ive seen worse in my life but still very,very disturbing. I hope they get thrown under a jail. Their parents must be horrified

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                              then we get another trayvon media propaganda calling the race card. maybe obozo will chime in again and say these were good young childen that didnt deserve to be shot. you should have tried to run away or called 911 while you get beat down by a pack of animals
                              Not the same dude. Zimmerman is just the same as these packs of lil cowardly bastards.
                              *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                              // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Working...
                              X