Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Opel Corsa B 1.2 16V first car (Vauxhall, Chevrolet Corsa)

The stock TA technix rear is really high... KW and others are lower than that.
    The exhaust wasnt hitting at all, even with 2.5 inch diameter. I just got stiffer exhaust rubber things... But the exhaust from the red one is gonna be installed on the yellow one next week, since the rear muffler is rusted out

The daily is lowered now and got an exhaust:

Here is a video of the exhaust:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfxH5cZjoM4

And we did some maintenance things like new left headlight, oil change, cooling water change (because it was pure water!) and stuff.
    Tomorrow Iam gonna take the coils from the red Corsa back out, build them like they should be and do some audio stuff with the yellow one (Alpine door speakers and a little subwoofer) and put new brighter philips bulbs in the headlight.
    Oh and both Corsas are gonna get a strut brace because I finally found 2 which fit with these engines.
    Greets Tom!

Whatsup!
    The red Corsa got some things, a new exhaust with a FOX stainless steel mid pipe and OMP Rallye backbox/muffler:

Iam really stoked to hear it when its driven a few kms... The cold start sounded really good.
    I also ordered a 4h-Tech short shift kit and a shifter linkeage rebuild kit, Iam very stoked for this.

At the moment I didnt adjust the coils in the front, its resting on the part where the bumper is screwed into, I marked it in this picture:

I will put a Renault 17 inch wheel on and I will see how it is with them. I hope its good because Iam planning on running these wheels.

Ill make updates when I got new stuff done to it, here is a little comparison between both Corsas, the red one is about 3cms lower (both have same tire and wheel size on).

Greets Tom!

Today I did a little clip from the yellow Corsa and the exhaust: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEUTUZ5_9Z8

And then I testfitted my 17 inch Renault wheels on the red Corsa, but its still laying on the bumper support... Ill see how it is with 16 inch, I buyed some 165/40 r16 Nangkangs yesterday.

Parked next to a Pickup:

And testfitted my bbs fakes just4fun to see how it fits with stock arches:

Next week Iam gonna testfit my 2019 wheels, Iam stoked

There are some news... I bought a slammed Omega A Caravan which was sitting since 2016. I dont know if Iam gonna do a new thread about it or not...
    But onto the Corsas.
    The yellow one got some 15 inch Speedline Maracana which looks good enough for my daily car:

The red Corsa got some Sport seats, an oil change and finally some 7x16 steelies with 165/40 nankangs... Looks fucking awesome, especially from behind:

Got some camber in the front too:

Tried with spraying them silver:

But then everything was scraping in the back:

Now I got 2 7x16 inch rims with 39 offset and not 31... I hope it will help.

And I got 2cm ground clearance which is absolute garbage... Cant even get to the gas station here

7. Default

Interesting car. Looks fun!

I like both of them ) nice combo

Thanks .

3 pics of last weekends meet... Needed to go with the 17s on the red corsa cause one of the steelies had a flat tyre -.- and I needed to raise it in the front alot which looked not good at all...

Now I need to decide what to do because I want a Astra wagon as daily and I got the Omega wagon waiting to get back on the road as well...

A buddy from saxony came aournd yesterday (sorry for the quality, it was dark and my phone couldnt handle it):

My yellow china bulbs vs his LED bulbs:

Greets Tom

Thanks! Now I need to wait for April to drive it again. But I think this season Iam gonna run 17s again