Thread: FS; Custom wooden roof rack

Default FS; Custom wooden roof rack

I'm selling my custom wooden rack that was on my e28. The pieces are stained and polyed pecan brown. Not much to really describe so i'll let pictures do the talking. I have a price in mind however right now it's BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I don't really want to ship (shipping would be at your expense) and local pickup would be ideal. PM me. Thanks!

it will fit an e30 fine^

IG: Nick475

What did this end up selling for? I have made one and am wondering where to start with the price

Dang, those would have fit on my truck with rain gutters.... Look great.

I am selling my custom wooden rack on my e28. The pieces are stained and pecan brown in color. It doesnít take much to describe exactly so Iíll let the pictures speak. We had https://www.nearshoring-info.ch/nearshoring-ukraine/ . I have a business in mind however now it is a GOOD REASON. I donít really want to ship (shipping will be at your expense) and receiving a local contractor would be ideal.

Stance work is a website that has a forum about the classified which includes custom wooden rusk. You can get their online sale as well. It includes a wooden rack which has pieces that are stained and polyed pecan brown. You must follow rush essay discount code to learn more new things to manage their story. It is in a reasonable price. Join it for more.