Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorcycles and related paraphernalia

Glanced right over that somehow. It's a good looking Duc, could use some trimming down here and there, lol.
    Thanks for the compliment. It definitely has euro inspiration. The tail section is straight from Germany...MGM fighters. Headlight is also from Germany.

Soo soo jealous of the S1000RR, I absolutely can't wait till I get a chance to ride one. Let alone buy one.

You're right about the Duc. There are some areas that need to be cleaned up such as the steel 'triangles' that secure rear foot pegs. Unfortunately, the mufflers mount to them, so it's not an easy modification. The exhaust I'd like is only for single-shock SportClassic variants, so If I want to get rid of the pegs and install the exhaust system, I have to basically convert the bike to monoposto specs. It's a game of compounding costs that I'm not willing to play.

Nevertheless, here's the Zard system on a Paul Smart. I think it looks incredible:

The S 1000 RR won't be with me long. The bike is a hot commodity and I'm getting one of the first in the country, so it'll be a prime opportunity for me to flip it. It's simply way too much bike for me. I'm a casual rider and a 200-hp bike doesn't suit my needs or skills. I'm only capable of riding it at two to three tenths of its potential.

2007 w/ 681 miles on it. Bought new 2 years ago.

and my 2 year old nephew..
    "People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan"
    Sifu Richard bustillo - IMB Martial Arts Academy

www.scionevolution.org

Quote Originally Posted by TrUcKeR View Post
    2007 w/ 681 miles on it. Bought new 2 years ago.
    I'm not trying to be a dick, but is the point of owning it? I had 500 mile on my bike the first week I owned it.

Don't have a car worth posting on this forum, but here's my and my girflriend's bike.

The girls bike is the black and blue, mine is the all black. I'll have better pics later, don't have much on the work computer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

More whoring.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by EvilIntentions View Post
    Don't have a car worth posting on this forum, but here's my and my girflriend's bike.

The girls bike is the black and blue, mine is the all black. I'll have better pics later, don't have much on the work computer.
    very nice...found yourself a pretty awesome girl if she can handle that bike!

Quote Originally Posted by SickSC View Post
    very nice...found yourself a pretty awesome girl if she can handle that bike!
    Hey thanks! I'm definitely proud to call her my lady. It's always more fun when you can share the lifestyle with your girl, rather than just have her as arm candy. She goes to the drag strip with it as well, and she's coming along well there. Couple more test and tune sessions and I might have something to worry about.

Here is one of the many bikes... my 02 Speed Triple 955i, minty as hell with about 5000 miles on it. I got a lot more vintage (pre 70's) project bikes, actually I got too many!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilIntentions View Post
    Hey thanks! I'm definitely proud to call her my lady. It's always more fun when you can share the lifestyle with your girl, rather than just have her as arm candy. She goes to the drag strip with it as well, and she's coming along well there. Couple more test and tune sessions and I might have something to worry about.
    haha...cant wait till the day your girl is faster than you...

Quote Originally Posted by SickSC View Post
    haha...cant wait till the day your girl is faster than you...
    Yeah, especially after her telling me she wants to put nitrous on the bike this year. She's a lunatic.

Anybody else here into drag racing?! I know it's not too terribly popular, especially with bikes, on the west coast.

Pretty solid bikes goin on there! Can anyone name this?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    That bike is bitchin'. I love the colors and it looks more like a European streetfighter than anything I've seen domestically. What was wrong with Cylinder 1?

Last summer, I ordered a BMW S 1000 RR which is on a boat crossing the Atlantic as we speak. It's in the Motorsport graphics and should look exactly like this:

I posted the Ducati SportClassic above. It's in the basement and hibernating until spring. Here are some shots from when I brought it home:

The bike is a 2007 with ~1,500 miles on it. The previous owner didn't ride it much and I only put 50 miles or so on it before it got too cold to ride. There are a bunch of things I'd like to do to it, but every time I look at the pricing of Ducati stuff I have a mild heart attack and forget all about it.
    is that what I think it is in the background?

member # 1168

Quote Originally Posted by Deltron View Post
    fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

my dad and i are in the middle of trying to fix up this '90 suzuki gs500.

we've had some trouble with the fuel system, but hopefully we should be riding by mid/end of april
    -George
    flickr

I dont know why, but I love stretched bikes... aswell as street fighters...

But one day I will build a bobber.
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBell View Post
    Pretty solid bikes goin on there! Can anyone name this?

Want moar pics noaw

Quote Originally Posted by eskimopunk View Post
    Want moar pics noaw
    This is the only shot I have. FOund it on here a while ago. http://www.them-thangs.com/

Do you know what it could be?
    Last edited by MaxBell; 04-02-2011 at 07:04 PM.

I don't know shit about bikes but it's obviously some sort of café racer, unless it's a crazy scooter lol. Trying to find it atm.

edit* Pretty sure now that it's a modified suzuki s40. The other sticker says 'Biltwell' which is a company that sells helmets, parts and does custom bikes too I think.
    edit2* Pretty sure it's modeled off the RYCA CS-1. I also thought it had the same custom seat but it's a little different.

Last edited by eskimopunk; 04-02-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Ah sit. It's a different bike lol. Pretty similar, but different. Or maybe just more custom.

Ok new bike possibility is the Norton, which I think is the BSA frame.

I looked at the Norton and the rear frame bars don't match up the same. I'm still hunting. I friggin want to get this bike.

Also, here is another ill bike.
    Last edited by MaxBell; 04-03-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Ducati 900GTS?

GSXR 750 with 22k.

And The Scoot:

Had to bring it home from storage someway

And The Projects

White/Blue 07 GSXR 1000 and Black 02 GSXR1000

Quote Originally Posted by Zic View Post
    i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

KTM 900 or something.