Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 46 of 46

Thread: Fabel's Fab Fable

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    26,013

    Default

    Maybe he ran out of money to pay Fluid to finish their work on his car
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hunt Valley, MD
    Posts
    1,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JVC View Post
    that makes at least two of us... if Miles had a cell phone that was made after 1999 we might have some mediocre pictures of this slut. But captain flip phone doesn't do technology.
    I LOL'ed
    Quote Originally Posted by s t a y g o l d View Post
    and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
    S4 Avant - Build Thread

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Covington, Ga
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JVC View Post
    that makes at least two of us... if Miles had a cell phone that was made after 1999 we might have some mediocre pictures of this slut. But captain flip phone doesn't do technology.
    Hey! That thing takes pictures! I've seen them...
    IG: ashtonlafleur


  4. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kittenpuncher View Post
    I LOL'ed
    Quote Originally Posted by aLaFleur View Post
    Hey! That thing takes pictures! I've seen them...
    I saw a picture on his phone, but as far as I'm concerned I was looking at a 1st grade water color painting.

    It's too bad that FMU doesn't have blog updates anymore since Andrew left... you think they could at least take pictures and post them without words and let us narrate.

    Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Metro Atl
    Posts
    7,114

    Default

    yeah like ANDREW WE NEED YOU!


    W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P




    R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Covington, Ga
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JVC View Post
    I saw a picture on his phone, but as far as I'm concerned I was looking at a 1st grade water color painting.

    It's too bad that FMU doesn't have blog updates anymore since Andrew left... you think they could at least take pictures and post them without words and let us narrate.
    Well I never said they were good... He showed me a few sets of square wheels on i. At least, I think they were wheels.
    IG: ashtonlafleur


  7. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aLaFleur View Post
    Well I never said they were good... He showed me a few sets of square wheels on i. At least, I think they were wheels.
    Did you see them before or after he ate shit on a Razor scooter into the mud at SoWo?

    Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Covington, Ga
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JVC View Post
    Did you see them before or after he ate shit on a Razor scooter into the mud at SoWo?
    I guess i missed out on the scooter incident all together. Shit...
    IG: ashtonlafleur


  9. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Actress Wallpapers Galleries

    http://www.photosonline.in

  10. #35

    Default

    . . . you're all crazy.

  11. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FABEL View Post
    . . . you're all crazy.

    Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Covington, Ga
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FABEL View Post
    . . . you're all crazy.
    And you love us for it.
    IG: ashtonlafleur


  13. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Metro Atl
    Posts
    7,114

    Default

    NOW update this...


    W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P




    R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

  14. #39

    Default

    yeppp...........still waiting.

    ///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Covington, Ga
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Not me, I gave up.
    IG: ashtonlafleur


  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Los Gatos
    Posts
    9,283

    Default

    quit'er!
    IG @RobthaBavarian





  17. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FABEL View Post
    . . . you're all crazy.
    .

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Covington, Ga
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Miles, you're letting me down. Fix this.
    IG: ashtonlafleur


  19. #44

    Default

    I'm overly excited to see a little bit of body work being done!

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hengelooow, Netherlands
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjjohn View Post
    I'm overly excited to see a little bit of body work being done!
    this post looks kinda familiar,

    any progress on fabel? would like to see some recent pics


    i shouldn't be daily driving this:
    "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"


  21. #46

    Default

    On Frame Bangin' Fabel, no less! The one car I thought I'd never see us doing body work on...

    Goes to show you that Miles is full of surprises! Just wait until we start moving into the more hardcore work. It's going to get interesting, to say the least.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •