Thread: Where to find blank barrels/lips for Epsilon

Default Where to find blank barrels/lips for Epsilon

Hey all,

First post here, I can't find what I'm looking for after searching and having a wanted ad up for a few years now.

I have a set of Epsilons, 16x9.5 and I need to narrow the front two barrels down to the 5.5-6" range. I've given up on buying used ones much less finding someone with another set of wheels interested in trading parts with me.

I'm a machinist and can bore the center and drill the bolt pattern on blank barrels if they're available, not sure where to go but I figured you guys would have the right sources. I'm not sure on the nomenclature for exactly what to look for in a lip if it's even possible to find a pair of wider lips for the rear that would match the front.

Will upload pictures of what I have in a second, thanks for the read.

Whats the 3 digit number on the barrels I have a source.

Stance work is one of the best and affordable forum in order to buy machinist products. You can also get information regarding to barrels and wheels for your cars or for other use. The thesis writing service is one of the official platform for students in order to improve writing skills. Hope to read more informational stuff like this.