Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" bbs rs + tires 10/10.5

Hey guys.
    Finally putting these up for sale because I plan to buy another car and could use the extra cash. A little background on the wheels, I spent nearly 5 months waiting for these 3-piece wheels to get custom built. They are 16" faces sprayed a gloss metallic silver stepped up to 18" with 2.5' slant lips all around. The bolts were finished in black chrome (though they have a more silver metallic look when the sun is hitting). The hex caps were also finished in black chrome, with a blue background and gold BBS print.

As far as the remaining specs go, the wheel hub is 5x114.3, fronts are 10" +22 offset, rears are 10.5" +22 offset, and the tires are all-season Falken 225/40 squared.

Every wheel is in excellent condition other than a couple minor scratches (shown), so price tag is firm! New tires were mounted last summer and only put about 2k miles on them. I am willing to sell without tires (prices listed below). Front tires have 85% tread, rears have 75% due to minor camber wear. I do not plan to ship (local sale only!).

BBS RS 18" + TIRES: $2975
    BBS RS 18" WITHOUT TIRES: $2800

Feel free to pm or text me with any questions at 508-542-0714.
    Willing to meet within a 40 mile radius from the New Bedford, MA area.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Tanner; 03-21-2017, 09:27 AM. Reason: Wanted to add img pics

bump!

Comment

bump!

Comment

bump! Summer is around the corner yall!

Comment

trade for these? lmk

Comment

Not interested in trades, sorry!

Comment