+ B.O.D.H.O.M Progress Thread +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + B.O.D.H.O.M Progress Thread +

(LOOKING FOR GOOD OPTIONS FOR A CUSTOMIZED LICENSE PLATE THAT INCORPORATES "M3" IN IT)

Well I finally joined the M3 group a few days ago (12-21-16).

I was looking for a M3 project car for cheap, not a pristine one. I found one in pretty good condition for a great price and snatched it up!

Salvage title carbon black on cinnamon interior with a few aftermarket parts here and there.

I would have preferred a 6 speed manual but I definitely don't mind the SMG and am prepared to pay for it when the notorious parts give out.

This will be a heavily modified car and I can't wait to get it started, enjoy!

Here is my old 323i that was totaled by a family member about 2 years ago now.

I plan on "stancing" the M3 but I will keep it much cleaner than this and much more performance minded.

Some more pictures until I get the airlift performance bag set up installed

Comment

Having just recently joined the M crew myself, clean car and solid photography. Interested to see where you take it.

Message me on IG, I've got a whole list of plates with M3 Incorporated into it written down somewhere
      My Build:

Comment

Originally posted by philohlean View Post
        Having just recently joined the M crew myself, clean car and solid photography. Interested to see where you take it.

Message me on IG, I've got a whole list of plates with M3 Incorporated into it written down somewhere
        Thank you sir, what's your Instagram ID?

Comment

Originally posted by b.o.d.h.o.m View Post
          Thank you sir, what's your Instagram ID?
          Sorry about that, I thought I had it in my signature for some reason! Same as my username here, @philohlean

Cheers!
          My Build:

Comment

Dm'd you

Comment

love me a m3, and judgin by your other e46, this should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
                love me a m3, and judgin by your other e46, this should be good.
                Cheers!

Some more pictures for now

Comment

It's always fun when a deer hits you...

New corner lights look like they'll be my first modification. Fender is bent as you can see in the picture, I have a plan to take care of that down the road anyways...

Comment

Took her to my friend's friend who is a bmw mechanic and he inspected the car. Everything looks good except a small leak in the lower radiator hose. The rear sway bar wasn't bolted down in the back on the right side though..... weird. So of course we fixed that.

Ordered all the fluids I could think of to give it a complete re-fresh. Let me know if you can think of anything else it would need done.

I ordered

Oil change kit
                    Coolant
                    Trans fluid
                    Diff fluid
                    Spark plugs

Also ordered new corner and side lights since the "clear" one got busted.

Comment

Received and installed the new LED Smoked Corner lights and side markers from Khoalty.

The passenger side corner was hard to push in because of the bent fender from the deer incident.

After installing it as best as possible I noticed condensation starting to collect on the inside of the headlight lens. Also the projector stopped working. I'm guessing when I was pushing the corner into place it must have made contact with the back of the projector and pushed it out of it's socket.

Also the side markers don't work. I think I just need to flip the bulb though.

Some of you might have heard but we are getting an intense rain storm (for the area) so that'll all have to wait until that's over since I don't have a garage.

Comment

So.... apart from led turn signals and a whole bunch of pictures of the car stock... what are you going to do to it? I'm sorry but I can't help but feel like maybe this should be in the showroom or an appreciation thread :/

Comment

its been like 3 weeks since he got the car. jesus give the guy some time

Comment

Originally posted by dubs&boost View Post
                            + 1

no problem with it being on here... give the man some time...

Comment

Originally posted by nishy View Post
                              So.... apart from led turn signals and a whole bunch of pictures of the car stock... what are you going to do to it? I'm sorry but I can't help but feel like maybe this should be in the showroom or an appreciation thread :/
                              Originally posted by dubs&boost View Post
                              Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
                              + 1

no problem with it being on here... give the man some time...
                              haha thanks guys, you won't be disappointed when I start doing the bigger mods

Comment

Working...
                              X