Black & Tan '95 540 E34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black & Tan '95 540 E34

While I’m stationed out in Colorado and had the extra garage space, I had to pick up something to mess around with on the weekends. The Porsche is fantastic, but it’s how I want it for now.
    So a few months ago, I decided to pick up an E34.
    I bought it knowing that I’m going to pass it on to another enthusiast when I have to pack up and move into the dorms at pilot training, and then to my next assignment which will most likely be outside of the States, but for now, it’s nice to have in the summer/fall before the snow and salt come.
    Opportunity arose, and the price was right. It was tastefully done, and I’ll keep the mods proper.
    I got a very clean, rust free 95 with a strong M60B40 some Dinan goodies, sport interior, Nardi wheel, coil overs, and euro parts. The previous owner was a huge Bimmer guy, original owner, who needed garage space, so here we are.
    Runs and drives fantastic. For right now, I got some brakes to rebuild, and it’s running a tad rich at altitude.
    Here’s some pics. I’ll update it some more with the specs when I get the time.
    Wheels are ASA reps.

Awesome car! Any chance its originally from Connecticut? That steering wheel looks super familiar...
    Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
      Awesome car! Any chance its originally from Connecticut? That steering wheel looks super familiar...
      Yes, It is from Connecticut. I still got the Connecticut parking permits on the windshield.

Comment

what branch?

Comment

Working...
        X