E46 323i Wagon Daily Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E46 323i Wagon Daily Build

A couple weeks back I finally sold my first car P.O.S. 1994 4 speed toyota tercel and got myself something exciting. It's a 2000 323i Touring with sport package/suspension, HID's, cold weather package, slick top, RWD, 134k miles, brand new clutch. Came with racing dynamic pro race 1.2 rims and fresh Nexen Tires and new snow tires on the stocks. Also has E60 short shifter kit and zhp shift knob.

Got in up on a lift at my high school last week and well can't say I'm not surprised. For a car that has spent all it's life in NY/MN it shows. I have more pictures but can't find them for some reason.

First things first, had to buy clear corners/side markers. Amber didn't really blend in IMO. The corner lights are a little too cheap quality IMO so I'll probably switch that out in the future.

ECS Tuning Strut bar came in the mail today. Will get some pics up tomorrow of the installation. Also have a magnaflow muffler and some black kidneys in the mail so that should be sometime next week hopefully. Future plans are maintenance, intake, yellow fogs, and eventually coilovers, the sport suspension will have to do till I get more cash flow. Oh, and also got to take care of the awful windshield trim. Currently taped because it is broken at the top and is loose, it is obvious many attempts have been made by P.O. to reattach the trim with some kind of adhesive.
    Last edited by mohney23; 10-27-2016, 12:36 AM.

update: When I bought the car there was a small coolant leak although the PO said the whole cooling system was just re done. Turns out everything except the radiator was replaced for the most part, and that's where I found a nice crack. For a couple weeks I just topped it off every now and then until one cold morning I was idling and it just cracked open more, coolant going everywhere. Two annoying weeks later and it's finally running, but turns out the front passenger ball joint is bad from drifting into a curb a few weeks back. Ordering new control arms and oil/oil filter today. On the good news, the ECS strut bar went on easy and it honestly surprised me how noticeable it was around hard corners. I also put on a magnaflow 14815 muffler with dual chrome tips for more growl, really didn't want anything too loud. Also have put on little things like yellow fogs, black kidneys, stickers, etc. Currently on the stock rims with fresh snow tires, but my traction control completely switched off due to a failed sensor or something (have to figure out asap) a few weeks back so my soccer mom wagon has been more of a drift wagon lately.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by mohney23; 12-25-2016, 01:44 AM.

Comment

great potential. lowerd on some nice rims and your golden

Comment

Working...
      X