Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC: 2002 Audi A4 Quattro on air. Someone revive this beauty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC: 2002 Audi A4 Quattro on air. Someone revive this beauty.

Hey guys, I have a 2002 Audi A4 Quattro for sale that many of y'all may have seen before as it was previously owned by Marc Davis. Before I go into car details, i'll give you a brief history of my ownership of the car:

I purchased this car very impulsively (first bagged car) around a year and a half to two years ago, with ambitions to re-wrap it, get wheels, among other things. These ambitions were quickly shot down when money became a problem within a week of purchasing the car(Won't go into details.) I sold the car to a local guy, who let the car sit for months and months. I caught word he was going to sell it for an unreasonably low amount and stepped in and bought it back. And now here i am once again running into money problems right after acquiring. I really wanted to breathe life back into this car but I am at a point in my life where I need something more practical.

Mechanically the car is sound. 3.0 V6, 6MT, 174k miles. The previous owner is a tech at Eurowise and owned it for 10+ years, maintaining it meticulously. Shifts smooth and drives without hiccups.

New clutch
    New throwout Bearing
    New tranny mounts
    New front axles (OEM Factory rebuilt)
    Thoroughly had the wiring and components of the air ride looked at along with a new pressure sensor.
    New upgraded shift linkage inserts (Shifts EXTREMELY smooth)

Mods:

Suspension:
    Air lift XL struts
    Accuair VU4 Analog Management
    AVS 7 button switch box
    Dual viair 400 compressors with water trap.
    5 gal tank
    Gets the job done and more. Though I don't have prior experience with bags, this setup gets it. I'm not one to sit there and mash buttons for extended periods of time, but if you wanted to, you could. Bags inflate quickly.

A few more odds and ends:
    Custom shortened control arms, allowing for more front camber. When i bought it, I was told it had the most front camber of any B6 gen.
    APR BBK in the front. Excellent brakes. Will stop you in an instant and do it smoothly as well.
    Running 15mm spacers in the front with extended lug bolts to fit the BBK with the Classix.

Exterior:
    The exterior is one of the only negatives to this car. The wrap is many years old and suffering. The Sportec front bumper has its fair share of cracks but nothing that cant be fixed(This bumper is pretty rare now a days, google it and find out for yourself). And the worst part: When the local previous owner had possession of the car a tree fell onto the euro trunk during a storm and dented it. Not a huge dent but definitely noticeable, it would be a stretch to fix it but it's possible. Texts for pics of the dent. Fenders have been rolled and pulled. It is sitting on VW Classix wheels right now, which look surprisingly good when tucked.

Interior: The interior is in great shape. Tan leather that has minimal imperfections. Only thing I would suggest would be re-doing the headliner. Also has a double din touch screen head unit hooked up to two JL audio 12s, with a custom enclosure.

To sum it all up, this car is a set of wheels and a wrap away from being restored to its formed glory. I lost a good amount of info on the car whenever my previous phone broke, there are mods i'm sure I've left out. I will be in contact with the previous owner for any question's that I can't answer.

I am asking 5k OBO, willing to work with the price. Contact me at 828-406-five465, text preferred. More pics on request.

Last edited by jaylay; 10-31-2016, 11:04 AM.

price drop bump

Comment

Working...
    X