X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71 Datsun 510 SR20DET

Up FS is my 1971 Datsun 510

Car is located in 21122 MD.
    Local pick up only. Asking 12.5kOBO, You cant find these on the east coast especially with this clean of a swap.

Car has an SR20DET out of an s13. New bearings.
    Stock trans stock boost etc etc motor is bone stock never been modded. It's been swapped for 5 years.

Haltech 1000ECM

Evo 8 front seats

Stock rear

Racepak Gauge

Z32 Disc brakes in the front

Trans is solid no leaks or grinding

The body is SOLID. It's just beat up from the metal being so thin. New floors and rockers

Car is pretty damn fast for motor being stock.. I've got 6k in NEW parts that i can throw in for extra (discounted) Including Mazworx intake, 350z 6 Speed, ID1000CC Injectors, GT3076 Turbo, Axles, Rear coils etc etc. I also have a ton of misc. interior and exterior parts for the car ; front valence, door handles, OG Dash components and so forth.

Feel free to contact me with any questions- Number is 518-926-0625

dope

Comment

Sick!
      sigpic

Comment

Nice car, I got a coupe..To this day I have never seen another in my area (Boston). Good luck with the sale man.

Comment

Originally posted by peasouped View Post
          Nice car, I got a coupe..To this day I have never seen another in my area (Boston). Good luck with the sale man.

Hell yeah man that's clean as hell. You don't see them at all on this coast I had to get this from Illinois I traded a built c10 for it

Comment

Monday burnout bump https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G34jPEJlr1E

Comment

sold sold sold thanks for looking

Comment

Working...
              X