Camber/ride question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camber/ride question

my car is bagged and I adjusted the factory camber to -2 up front and -3.5 in the rear
    the tires have some inside wear since about 12k miles ago.
    Yesterday I had camber plates installed and rotated the tires, When I was driving home The car was noticeably pulling at points on the road almost as if I had a flat tire.
    Could this be a result of driving with too much camber at high speeds or the tires or possibly both?
    Any advice is greatly appreciated

Welcome to the internet.
    1995 E36 Chaos Coupe
    2000 E46 Touring
    2006 E46 Coupe
    2006 E46 ZHP Convertible

Comment

Damm was hoping for not only an answer but an emoji for douche. seems I got neither

Comment

Oh wow. The pictures you posted in the part of the forum where pictures go are amazing. Did you use a DSLR for the pictures that you have posted in the pictures section of the forum where pictures go? I ask because the pictures that go here are so vibrant as far as pictures are concerned.

Your alignment is sh1tty you have uneven tire wear. It's an easy fix.
        stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

I got the alignment last night so hopefully it'll tighten up, the drive to work this working it seems much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicysonata View Post
            I got the alignment last night so hopefully it'll tighten up, the drive to work this working it seems much better.
            The camber itself won't really make the car "pull", however like driftsucky said, after a fresh alignment you should be good. Even with such a small amount of camber, some cars will have caster way out of wack, if the caster is not set evenly on each axle that can cause your car to pull, especially when you lift off the throttle or accelerate while rolling.
            95 ucf20. static, flatbelly, 18x11 18x12.5 lots of camber.

be my internet friend on the gram @thisisdalton

Comment

Working...
            X