Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Estonia

Hi there

My name is Jarmo and I've been lurking around this message board for some years, incognito up until now.
    I'm from Tallinn, Estonia (that's 80. kilometres South from Finland, just over the bay).

Mainly working as a pinstriper/signpainter and also doing some custom paint stuff.
    I've been also a tattoo artist since 1998 and making music from about the same time. As I like to listen to a lot of different genres then my projects have been quite different as well - Odota is drone/doom/industrial/blackened metal, Blood Pavilion electronic/industrial/noosewave, Skull Trading is techno, Hjem electronic pop and so on. Also a previous doom project Talbot that I toured a lot with - all over the Europe, Russia, Balkan countries and also Australia & Japan.

Among other cars one of my current project is an '80 Dodge Aspen that's getting some early-lowrider-look vibes - Supremes, narrow whites, pinstripes, patterned roof paintjob etc.
    Not juiced though, rear end is bagged.

In 2008 I sold my 1966 Volvo Amazon that found it's way back to the family few years ago and is now owned by my girlfriend. Right now it's in the bodyshop, aiming for the mild kustom.
    As it last looked in 2008, right before tearing apart, quite an hoodride look:

I hope this does it for the intro.
    Cheers!

Jarmo
    Pinstriping, signpainting, custom painting
    One Eyed Morse Kustoms - www.kustom.ee

Welcome. Nice oldskool vibe in your projects!
    Lucas
    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
    Originally posted by LCG
    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Loving the projects. If you have more pics and info, please set up build threads in the "Builds" section!

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Working...
      X