s12 silvia/200sx dorisha style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s12 silvia/200sx dorisha style

So this first post is gonna cover almost 6 months of work on the car.
    Here is how the car came to me. Has a ka24de swap with standard boltons, s13 180sx front suspenison that needs to be installed, bride low-max seat and a couple other cool things

----------------------------------
    Rolled my fenders, added some front camber and lowered the car last night to get ready for drifting this weekend. Love the way the car sits with my huge tires on it. Need to get some 195/50 and lower it a bit more but it will do for now

Have a few small things to get ready for the weekend of tire killing but it should be fun!
    --------------------------

Quick video of today, car has decided to be a pain, pretty sure I blew a fuseable link after having to fix my alternator, alternator belt and a few other things. Car held up well other than that
    Had a killer time at the track, car held up well. Went through two lug studs, an alternator belt, four tires, large amounts of beer and rum, a full tank of fuel, a gnarly sunburn and probably 60-80 laps of the track. Know what I need to work on before I go out again, the suspension is far to soft both in spring rate and damping, the stock seat is teri-bad and I need to fix the camber at both ends of the car. Heres some pictures to keep everyone happy, I'll post up more pictures as I get them

----------------------------------------------------------
    Ended up with a three day weekend so I went ahead and got some 195/45r15 Federeal 595 tires installed to get rid of the old 195/60 then converted the front suspension over to s13 parts (mainly lol) and got some 600lb/in springs for the back along with some adjustable 1980 E150 shocks that I am not sure if I like or not yet. Car looks and drives way better, who knew new ball joints and tie rods could have that effect lol I still need to bring the rear height down about 3/4" but the car looks way better

Fuck yeah man, I grew up in one of these, can't wait to see where you go with it!

Comment

Looks good so far!

Wish it still had the ca18et, those things are pretty stout and cheap to get up to around 200 at the tire. Any plans to boost the ka?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Rarely ever see these. Look good.

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
          Looks good so far!

Wish it still had the ca18et, those things are pretty stout and cheap to get up to around 200 at the tire. Any plans to boost the ka?
          Thanks man, I have started to gather parts to boost the ka but I'll only be shooting for about 250-280 rwhp so it will be pretty basic but enough power to have a good time with

Comment

dope af love those

https://stanceworks.com/forums/showt...t-tt-for-long)

Comment

Photoshoot went really well, here are the first couple pictures.

Comment

More photoshoot pictures coming in

Comment

Working...
                X