1995 BMW E36 M3 5 Speed Manual Coupe - $7500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 BMW E36 M3 5 Speed Manual Coupe - $7500

Selling my 5 speed manual Alpine White 1995 BMW M3 coupe. The car has a clean title, and just a little over 162K miles. I purchased it last year, and it has been kept in good shape. Originally had intentions of keeping it forever, but due to me moving away for school and not needing a car, it would be better off with someone who will drive it. I have done my best to maintain the car by replacing worn out items and keeping up with regular maintenance. Included with the car will be a folder of receipts for most parts and work completed during my ownership.

Some notable recent work/maintenance includes:

- Head gasket and valve job
    - Full cooling system overhaul including
    Radiator
    Water pump
    Thermostat and thermostat housing
    Upper and lower hoses
    Expansion tank and cap
    Fan clutch
    Fan
    - Spark plugs
    - Valve cover gasket
    - Heavy duty rear shock mounts
    - Shock mount reinforcement plates
    - Muffler mounts
    - Cracked fuel lines replaced
    - Inner and outer tie rods (with alignment)
    - Differential bushings
    - Polyurethane rear trailing arm bushings (with an additional alignment)
    - Windshield

In addition to what is listed above, I have replaced many other small exterior and interior items, and have receipts for most of those as well.

The car is slightly modified with the following:

- Ground control street/school coilovers with brand new rear Koni single adjustable shocks
    - Racing Dynamics strut tower bar
    - JVC head unit with bluetooth
    - OEM Harmon Kardon speakers with amp in replacement for stock blown speakers
    - Clear corners, side markers, and taillights
    - ZHP shift knob
    - Tint on rear windows

Considering the car is 21 years old, there are some flaws. All of the blemishes are pictured, and described below:

- Some clear coat peel, not noticeable unless you're up close
    - Rear seat bench has some splitting at the seams, although it is an easy and inexpensive replacement with any black coupe seat
    - Driver side rear wheel has chipped paint
    - Driver side Vader seat has rips on the headrest, and a broken recline.

Despite the minor cosmetic issues, the car is in good shape mechanically. Sunroof works, AC/Heat work, and the door panels and headliner are in good shape. Smog and title in hand, car is ready for transfer. Not many well maintained clean title M3s with sub 200k miles around in this price range in the bay area.

If you have any questions, or are interested in coming to look at the car, please call or text me at 510-375-9544. If I do not pick up, please leave a voicemail and I will get back to you asap. Price is $7500. Please, no low ballers, and serious buyers only please. I am motivated to sell, but no I will not take 5500, if you've been in the market for an e36 m3 I'm sure you understand the value in this deal. Located in the east Bay Area.

Thanks for looking.

Below I have included a link to access this car's Carfax report
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5-...ew?usp=sharing

Is this still for sale? Sstickboie@yahoo.com

Comment

pictures are not showing up. still for sale ?

Comment

Working...
      X