Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 2 pc Fully refurbed 20" BC Forged HB29 Wheels

Hi all,

I am regrettably selling my MINT 2 piece BC Forged 20" wheels as I've purchased another set. These are a light weight forged wheel, which weigh less than the standard 18" wheels!

They were done by Voodoo Motorsport few weeks ago (4th June 2016) and cost me £550 for a full refurb. I've covered 200miles in them and have them protected with multiple layers of sealant so when they leave me they'll be good as new - I don't drive the car much!

BC Forged HB29 staggered with deep concave rear
    - Copper Gloss Barrells and Lips
    - Satin Black Centres
    - OEM BC Forged centre caps
    - Perfect E9x M3 fitment, no spacers required.

F: 20 x 8.5" et 15
    R: 20 x 10.5" et 20

These are not your average wheels, they are top of he range wheels with an absolutely superb design and, personally they will be hard to beat looks wise IMHO but I have something else in mind which I'd really like to try.

Remember, fully refurbished with not a single kerb mark or damage. They just need a good clean that's all and I'll do that before I hand them over.

Wheels only
    £2400 ONO

Wheels & Tyres
    £2650 ONO
    Front: 245/35/20 Bravuris Tyres - 5/6mm even tread
    Rear: 275/30/20 Dunlop SP Sport Maxx RFT - 5/6mm even tread - 1 professional puncture repair.

Collected or delivered within a 20-30 mile radius to Aldershot, Hampshire, UK. I also work in the Reading area so that's also a possibility. Not keen to post as don't want them damaged.

Will deliver World Wide but buyer pays P&P.

They're advertised in other places with some interest but nothing concrete ATM.

RRP is £3600 with a 4-5 week wait.

Thanks for looking.

I hope the owner doesn't mind me using his pics for illustration purposes only!

Comment

Some pics of my car from this weekend's Gravity Event from SlammedUK. First to see will buy and they're still in excellent condition with NO curbing!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Offers welcome and will ship worldwide - buyer pays paypal fees + postage. The postage is not as high as you think - try me.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
            X