Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have trouble with Air Zenith?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else have trouble with Air Zenith?

Bought my AZ OB2 compressor through Bag Riders in late January. Started having trouble with it towards the end of May, I believe the check valve was stuck open and ended up damaging the compressor as it continually blew fuses after I cleaned the valve.

Emailed AZ about the problem on June 1st, and received a quick reply to send in the compressor. Sent the compressor on June 7th and UPS confirmed delivery on June 14th. Waited a week for a response (was told turnaround time would be 2-3 days) and emailed them again on the 22nd in hopes of an update only to be told my package had not yet been received. After providing proof that the package was delivered, they apologized for the mistake and told me it was being tested and would be shipped out in the next day or so.

Came home today to this busted up box and opened it up to see my $400 compressor inside with no padding whatsoever and no leader hose. Not even 100% sure the compressor I received is the same one I sent in, as this one looks older than I remember mine looking.

Anyone else had a bad experience? Seriously considering switching to Viair.

Working...
X