Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilberGrau E61 Touring

Hello!

This is my build thread for my daily driver. Its a 2005 530d Auto M Sport Touring. This is the 5th Tourer I've had and I currently have a project e36 tourer which you can follow here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=85714http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=85714 I originally bought the auto as I was going to be commuting long distances and wanted an armchair cruiser. Since then my job has change and my commute will of dropped down to 30 mins. Ive always loved the E61 and its my second one the first being a 520d and I'm chuffed with the power delivery and spec. I found it on ebay local to me in Worcester. I went to test drive it to see what condition it was in and it was mint! So i fell in love left a deposit and picked it up the following day. It had 108,000 miles on the clock, full BMWSH and i got it for £6100. The following photos are from the ebay add:

Spec wise it was pretty good with a panoramic roof, heated seats, window blinds all round and a pre heater to warm her up first thing in the morning. I wasn't intending on spending a penny on the 5 however a few weeks in and i acquired a genuine M5 front and rear touring bumper set and have eyed up a set of 19" CSL alloys. The bumpers are in for paint at the moment and I should get them back this week. Ive also bought a set of LCI rear lights that are currently being prepped so should have them on soon too. Oh and I got rid of the M Sport badges first thing and swapped the grilles!

I also fitted new numberplate LED's.
    Before:

After:

Thanks for looking!

So today I got the call.....

Picked these babies up from the paint shop. I can't wait to get them fitted

Comment

Are the M5 bumpers not wider than a normal 5-Series?

Comment

i want to know,Are the M5 bumpers not wider than a normal 5-Series?

Comment

Keen on the build!

Exciting stuff with the M5 bumpers, especially as they're genuiune, must be rare as!

Comment

Working...
          X