Another Jank ass 190e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Jank ass 190e

Mercedes(eseseses) is(are) long gone. Updates towards the rear of thread.
    Last edited by DonaldG; 07-21-2017, 12:17 AM.

the interior of your car looks great. you got quite a lot to fix. good luck on your build.

Comment

Would have loved the Malachite Green one to be lowered, not many in this color.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

That render looks geat, make it happen

Comment

Kept forgetting to update, but maybe less than a week later after my first post, i managed to avoid the construction by bobbing and weaving down the blvd, only to gracefully slide over the most fucked up road pimple ever. It cracked the already weakened pan more and left a mile'ish oil trail back to my house. Since i was stuck riding the bus again, i walked over to the spot a few days later to snap a pic of it. You can litterally see the trail start at the ass end of the bump lol.

Anyways, ordered the new Oil pan and gasket already and looking to some how replace it without using a engine hoist. My 2nd job i picked up last month has also been paying good, so after i the baby benz, i'm either finally getting the xxr 968s or buying another drift missile that hopefully wont get sold like the miata.

If i don't update by Monday with the completed replacement, the engine probably fell and killed me or i forgot.
          Last edited by DonaldG; 06-03-2016, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Well if there wasn't bad luck there wouldn't be any at all right?
            2017 Fiesta ST: S280 turbo w/ all the extra stuff, Ksport coils, Ronal R50 16x7.5 wheels

Comment

Please don't put XXRs on a Benz.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Figured since I'm building something new, I'll just hijack my own shit for the new new. Really old since I bought it last year in November lol, but here it is in all it's infuriating glory. This is when I first bought her, still with good bbs, new top and a rebuild at some point. We'll get to see how good said rebuild was in a second.

This fell out while I driving. In reality, my 13b should have grenaded itself while I was hauling asshole on the freeway to work, but it felt compassion for those around me. Had it caved in on itself, it probably would have taken everyone else out around in a 5 mile radius, but I had to get to work I guess lol.

Anyways, I get it back in at work. I let it sit for about 2 days after I retightened and waited for the loctite the previous builder didn't use. Like I said, it was a stellar rebuild and you'll find out more great things about it later. There will be no shortage of mixtape memes and jokes too since it shoots flames 25/8 so you've been warned

Fast forward a few months and I'm back at work, (main reason I've been away) and I want to start back on the car, so I sort for some Jeep wheels to hold me over until I get some hotbois.

I put alot of questions in people when I did this, but when I researched on FCs, everyone and their stepsister had either Crown Vics, or Cobra reps on their 7. I channeled my inner 2 chainz after I saw a Civic on Grand Cherokee wheels. I really wanted some Commaches since they looked like dope old school Diablo wheels, and I was originally going for an old school look.

Welp that's changed now. Going to use them as drift spares since they're so tiny, but I got to wait to get aftermarket lugs for the new kicks. Glad I got lazy and skipped out on ordering my spacers...

I kinda had my eyes on these wheels for the 190e too if you can remember. I was searching the local drift parts page and they popped up for cheap, so fuck it lol. I'll rock these until I save up for legit wheels. These will go on the 190e I know I'm going to probably buy this summer at some point lol. Not year goes by where I don't own at least one.

Keeping this updated I swear. If I don't, check the news for a 5 mile wide crater somewhere in the midwest. It was North Korea probably, but just remember the eccentric shaft eating rx7 from stanceworks.
                Last edited by DonaldG; 04-16-2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I agree on hoping for the Malachite green one to go low. White can look good but it really has to be in mint condition or the car just looks dusty. Not too sure on the wheel choice and it's not because they are XXR's but because they are big and 5 spoke. They will look a little out of place and not very period correct where as a set of period correct 16's whether they be Japanese or German wheels will look great. Also you will NOT be able to go that low on 18's without modifying both the front and rear fender wells unless you want to rub like crazy or go on air. 17's are about as big as you can go on this chassis without it looking out of place or having to modify the body. 190's are tiny cars and look great with little itty bitty wheels. I'll be watching this as they are my favorite cars!

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                  I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Yeah, these are 17s which is why I hopped on them. Everything is still in the air, and I still have these Volks Prestige rims that's been on my eBay watch list for like a year haha who knows what's in store this summer

Comment

Evening, yall. Quick updatu. I replaced the injectors after seeing that 1 was cracked. Can't show a pic, but here's a really crappy test fit picture.

Also batteries and having one with a good charge to deflood is a major problem. Right now, I can magically get it started, but then I find a leaky clamp, fix that and then start the deflooding over again. Real pain in the ass, but I did get at least of my slaps in finally last week. Still waiting on like 6 different people's orders to finally come in. If anyone has experience ordering from IG slap / sticker accounts, let me know the average time it takes to recieve. Most of my stuff I ordered in the beginning of april.

Comment

Update to the RX7 now that SW is back up. I needed to get some tuner lugs for the new rims, but I couldn't really find much info. Muteki however kept popping up, so I snagged some off ebay and managed to get them in before Import Face Off. Before it got cancelled...

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

I also got some more stickers in as well. Still got a bunch more on the way. Like I won't have room most likely after the last one comes in. 1st world vert problems.

Finally, it's still pretty healthy, but I need to get a new stud for my throttle body or else it's back to e-brake-900rpm dances at stop signs and red lights. I was so glad to start it up, warm it and wake the neighbors with gunshots of my own. Wish I didn't accidentally delete the instagram video. But here's this sweet shot right before I scrambled the roof back up and ran off to work.

Last edited by DonaldG; 05-03-2017, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X