This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: HRE 546 18x10 ET24 18x8.5 ET13 5x120 72.56mm

Up for sale are a complete set of HRE 546 wheels built for the rare BMW Z8.

However, given their specs, they should work swimmingly for many BMW's!

Front wheels are 18x8.5 ET13
    Rear wheels are 18x10 ET24

The wheels are not bent or damaged physically.

Cosmetically, they could use a refinish. Some of the paint on the centers is chipping here and there. The lips have little rock dings and imperfections here and there.

New, like that means anything, these were $1400 each. They were purchased by a wealthy private buyer in Maui and were on his Z8. They were sold to a BMW mechanic and race car driver and builder who used the 10'' wheels on his race car due to their size and offset. The other 8.5 wheels sat unused.

I purchased the race car and I removed the pair of wheels to sell them as a whole set. I purchased the 8.5's too of course so I received 6 total wheels with the car, 4 of which are these staggered HRE 546's.

I am happy to have them spun, but I do not believe they are bent or damaged at all. I have not driven on them more than a hundred miles in the race car and mostly just around town, spot to spot, a couple times.

Asking $2000 plus shipping OBO. I had an interested party when I originally posted them on local Seattle WA craig's list, but he left out of town on business, so they are available.

Thanks so much for reading my ad.

Image links: https://picasaweb.google.com/1125363...30681913422065

Spencer @ 425-246-8197 or spencer.maiers@gmail.com are the best ways to reach me, PM is fine as well but I am not on SW forum every minute.

Bump, I have a local enthusiast interested at $1300. Let me know if you want to beat it + shipping!

Spence 425-246-8197

Comment

Post a price, this is not an auction site.
      Edit, I see it now. Sorry, my mistake. Did not mean to upset you.
      Last edited by zoo; 05-01-2016, 04:03 PM.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

I did, twice. $2000 and asked if anyone wanted to beat $1300 which I sold em for locally.

Anyway they're sold.

Don't you worry tho, I've been told by you how to behave (though I did nothing wrong) so have a look in the mirror and realize that you did good... really, really good today for everyone here by painstakingly and kindly explaining to me what I did wrong in my ad.

So sorry zoo, pm me where I should remit the fine and tell me how much again. I'll have it right out.

Sold sold sold.

Comment

Working...
        X