Ronal/ ACT SC 3 piece wheels **RARE**16x8 16x7**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronal/ ACT SC 3 piece wheels **RARE**16x8 16x7**

Looking to sell my set of Ronal/ ACT SC Mesh split wheels. I bought these about a year or so ago with the intention of refinishing them, (duh) Long story short i am going in different direction. When i purchased these wheels some imperfections where hidden from me, by the seller. So i will try my best to show and explain all the imperfections.

None of the these where disclosed to me @ time of sale, but they are still very nice rims the faces look to have the original machining and all the barrels and lips look to be original. They are all stamped with a number sequence. 2 of the barrels have welds (pics) in them and look to be somewhat bent. The other 2 barrels look to be round and in good shape. Lips all seem to be straight as well as the centers. They do need some work and i know that there is a company from germany that makes barrels for them. also the original Titan bolts are out there as well. They are missing the centers caps which my be hard to find. i never really put much time into looking for them. Also wheels are not assembled which should save on shipping.

Now as far as wheel specs the most i know is that they are 16x8 and 16x7 the offset is somewhere in the mid to high 30's. im guessing 38 offset. if you have any question about wheel please feel free to contact me. i never really understood how to measure for offset. sorry.

I"m looking for 850.00 plus shipping. paypal only and you pay PP fee's, no gifts. i have never sold anything on here before but, i have on honda-tech and have a good selling rep on there. You can reach me by text, phone or PM 505-946-7697

16x8 16x7 Staggered

this was one of the imperfections hidden from me at time of purchase.

Welded barrel, also not disclosed when purchased

Welded barrel, again not disclosed by seller @ purchase.
    Last edited by Killer _bseries; 04-16-2016, 03:32 PM.

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Killer _bseries View Post
      They do need some work and i know that there is a company from germany that makes barrels for them. also the original Titan bolts are out there as well. They are missing the centers caps which my be hard to find. i never really put much time into looking for them.
      I have a set of these myself. When you mean there's a company in Germany that makes barrels, are you talking about the wheel barrel or wheel cap key barrel? I'm interested in finding new keys/keybarrels for my hub caps...any info on that? I've searched everywhere on the forms and can't find much information on these wheels. Mine are 17x8.5 5x120. Any info that you might have will help. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X