E36vert/hardtop/sc/flares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36vert/hardtop/sc/flares

Hi all. I've lurked on here for awhile but I thought I'd post my build here. I've had the car for four years now.. it is my only car and my daily, it is my never ending money pit and obsession. Right now it is down (moneyshift ) and the blower is sold for the pursuit of a turbo build but overall, its getting there. It is not slammed by any means but my friend constantly wants me to lower it even more.. maybe one day.

basics:
    e36 325ic
    s50 swapped
    was s/ced
    hardtop

old rolling shot of the car last year

now

Right now once the car is up and running is to get the turbo build going, already have the tuning package/injectors/blowthru maf. Along with .140 mls and arp studs on the s50. Just need other bits. A lot of other bits.

Apart from that I also need to make another diffuser, and custom canards for the ac schnitzer valence. Center exhaust, because that is what I wanted originally. I also want to get overfenders to cover up the hit and run dent on my right rear quarter panel but that is on the back burner for right now.. theres really only one a I like but they're not replying to my emails.

I am also going to make a diy dssr because I just replaced my shifter linkage with a whole new one with all new bushings along with new OE trans mounts and it still sucks, so I need to do something about it. I want as minimal play as possible.

Anyways that is all for now, comments suggestions w/e. Thanks.
    Last edited by klogb; 01-22-2017, 12:54 AM.

Looks awesome! Is that a real ACS front bumper?

@projects_always

Comment

Love the meaty stance
      Facebook Sander Zuurbier
      Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

This is awesome, I love where this is going!

Comment

good,This is awesome, I love where this is going! thanks

Comment

This is incredibly savage.
            2016 WRX
            E39s are forever in my heart.

Comment

Got the car back a week ago, its been driving good till recently. Right now it developed a very slight hesitation part throttle. I didn't have my engine cover on, water got into the back two spark plug holes the other day when it rained pretty hard, had to blow the water out lol. The plugs were submerged with water. I'm hoping new spark plugs will fix it. Replaced one ignition coil at the very back just for the heck of it.

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
              Looks awesome! Is that a real ACS front bumper?
              I'm not sure, I do not think so. I bought it for $100 from a local, and it is just a valence. Plus I cracked it in the middle when my first splitter ate a light reflector so theres not much value left in it. Hence the splitter rods.

When I get to fabbing up the intercooler I will probably go back to the M bumper, since the ac valence has no opening... I'll probably cut it up, we'll see, or two side mount intercoolers lol.

Also my diy dssr didn't go as planned. I replaced the trans mounts with new lemforder and replaced mine with another shifter linkage from an m3 with new bushings and plastics. Anyways my dssr for some reason even though it made the shifter tighter it ended up being too heavy so the shifter itself didn't want to spring back to neutral position on its own and still had a good amount of side to side play. I'm thinking I need to do the selector rod joint, but seems to be a pita to do. I'm tired of this 2" side to side play. I just want a notchy almost no play shifter..

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!
              Last edited by klogb; 04-26-2016, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Welp I don't go here often, but here's a year update. I've gone a through a "few" phases since the last picture I posted, went through a couple of things, right now here's how it looks, currently boosted with a turbo in the trunk. felony overs, diffuser, splitters, traded wheels, lights, amongst other things.

Comment

love the yellow headlights and the overall look!
                  got any pics of the turbo setup?
                  Originally posted by Chris05ppwz
                  Guys I have a problem I went lower...

Comment

Working...
                  X