Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JZX100 Mark II Tourer V from Germany

Hello Guys&Girls
    I'm Matze from Germany, TiefundBreit.com member and on here since a couple years. Unfortunaly i didn't post anything of my work. So this time I want to show you my newest car: A Toyota JZX100 Mark II Tourer V. Only a handful of these here.

But first of all here is my recent car: BMW e36 325i.

Painted in RAL Telegrau2, white Borbet As in 8,5x17 ET12 with 20mm spacers and 10x17 ET20 (205/40 & 215/40). I loved it, but it was time to move on.

Since a time i wanted a big body JZ powered Toyota and it was time to save some money and looking for a JZX90 or JZX100.

Build in 1996 (on of the first JZX100 produced), Tourer V model, 1JZ-GTE but sadly with automatic transmission. Anyway its fun to drive it. Transmission will be swapped for a R154 next year. Imported by Nightspeed Racing Service in Germany in August 2015 and i bought it in October. It is (or was) street legal registered.

1. Stock

Paint is done. Chips everywhere and i dont even like winered. Doesnt matter: Fresh paint follows in 1-2 months. Everything else is in a very good state, even for 20 years and 132.000km on the clock. Absolutaly no rust!

2. Apex'i Coilovers

got these from the preowner of my MarkII but i wasnt happy at all, thread was fucked and the tophats did some strange noises.

3. Kouki Taillights

As this is my first non BMW car, i thought i could swap them out for Kouki Taillights without changing anything. I was wrong: Bought a Kouki Trunklid from Japan (still didnt arrive in germany sadly)

4. Steering Wheel

Swapped the big one for my suede steering wheel (last part that was left of my e36).

5. The Cat

This is Dawin, my Maine Coon Cat. He was born in 2000 and follows me every way i make. He is my best friend and the fluffiest animal i know. Yeah it has nothing to do with the car but i wanted to show you

6. Weds Kranze Cerberus 1

Nothing fance up til now, got em cheap. Lips will be replaced blabla.. ill update as soon as new stuff happens to them.

7. BN SPORTS

YES. I finaly got it. Sadly it was cut in half for shipping but its fixed now. Fits pretty well and for me theres nothing better than a big body japanese car with a BN Sports kit. As far as i know, its the first JZX in germany with a BN Sports kit.

When im done, i want it to look similar to this:

8. Adjustable Arms and new Coilovers

Bought used Cusco Coilovers via Yahoo Auctions and Bidding Ninja. Cost me 200€ including shipping and custom fees. Buying parts is like gambling, if youre lucky enough you get almost new parts for a few bucks. The coilovers cost were 12.000JPY (less than 100€). Couldnt be more happy as i found out there actually are like new.
    Anyway bought 7Twenty rear camber arms and Super GT front upper Arms.
    Other bits for toe and traction correction will follow soon.

9. I did a thing...

There was one thing i was curious about:

Found it? Where am i supposed to put my license plate!?

So i went to the Military Junkyard (im living near Ramstein Airbase and got some friends there) and looked fot a US Spec license plate garnish. Cut it out from an old Mazda (cant remember the model) and tried to fit it in my rear skirt.

doesn't look bad at all.

New pictures coming next week as i forgot to take new ones yesterday.
    Thanks for now guys. If you find some spelling mistakes feel free to tell me where and what and i will correct them. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Matze669; 02-28-2016, 09:29 AM. Reason: spelling

Dawin rocks my world. Pet that mofo for me.

Looking forward to where this is going!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

really like to See someone bringing proper Japanese Styling to Germany.

Mark II's are by far my favourite JZX's

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        Dawin rocks my world. Pet that mofo for me.

Looking forward to where this is going!
        Thanks my friend

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
        really like to See someone bringing proper Japanese Styling to Germany.

Mark II's are by far my favourite JZX's
        Time to put some proper japanese styling to germany, totaly YES. Im sick of these LHD Civics with Domokun puppets and "JDM as fuck" stickers! Thanks man. You wont regret following my topic
        Last edited by Matze669; 02-28-2016, 07:13 AM.

Comment

I didn't do much in the last few weeks.
          Got the Series 2 (zenki) trunk and finally new wheels for registration

sorry for the bad quality, my mobile camera sucks..

255/35r18 on all four. meaty for the moment, but itll look fine when i fit the new lips.

Comment

I like your JZX and your cat. Are you gonna do those insane projector headlight retrofits?

Comment

Originally posted by Tate View Post
              I like your JZX and your cat. Are you gonna do those insane projector headlight retrofits?
              Thanks man
              I'm not sure about my headlights, since we have to rebuild them for german streets i will keep an original look.

Comment

Great acquisition! Looks great for its age.

- Renato
                TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                sigpic

Comment

Holy crap I'm so excited. How much does a a JZX100 go for out there?? BY far my favorite of the Jzx's and one of my dream cars. I am SO in for this.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                  I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

This is rad!

Your cat is awesome as well.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by TWM Performance View Post
                      Great acquisition! Looks great for its age.

- Renato
                      Thank you sir!

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                      Holy crap I'm so excited. How much does a a JZX100 go for out there?? BY far my favorite of the Jzx's and one of my dream cars. I am SO in for this.
                      Landed in germany and with new "TÜV" (legal registration, headlamps have to be rebuild for righ side drive, new tires and rear fog lamp) this one costed around 4500€.
                      In the last 2-3 years you could simply buy one in japan for around 2-3000€ plus shipping and TÜV builds. Note: only the automatic models were this cheap.
                      Since some month the prices are rising. Factory manual models will be around 10.000€++.. I dont know if theres a chance at the moment to get one for these prices but anyway it wont take too long until theyre expensive as skylines.

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                      This is rad!

Your cat is awesome as well.
                      Thanks man!

Since there are no new updates on my car (only did fresh rocker cover gaskets and spark plugs), heres a picture of my cat:

cat.rar

Comment

Working...
                      X