• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dope audi bruh: a love built on hatred

so some of you may remember my subaru build from a while back

started like this:

and ended like this:

well i really didnt think id be back here making another build thread but life tends to work in crazy ways. after selling the subaru i decided i want something with a turbo so i found a b6a4 to dumb my money into.

here it is in all its 4x4 height glory:

since ive gotten it ive put a test pipe on it, fmic, and a tune. it came with an intake, and magnaflow cat back. but onto the stance stuff, i have been saving for coilovers for a week or two now...i saved 75 dollars. adulting is hard af! so instead of saving like someone responsible i just stumbled across st front coilovers, brand new for 75 dollars less than half the price of a full set (a full set is 800) so i threw that shit on my baller card and now i start the search for rear coilovers!

if anyone nows of someone selling rear sleeves and springs let me know. i can buy shocks easily. cars a 2003 a4 quattro 1.8t.
    Last edited by storey618; 04-28-2016, 04:45 PM.

Originally posted by BozoBubble
    Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

after messaging numerous people including ebay sellers, local and not so local craigslist sellers, searching classifieds on many forums i have come to the conclusion that the guy i bought the front coilovers from is the only guy in the world to seperate front and rear coilovers. so i just ordered neuspeed race springs from ecs.

Truck Build

Comment

yeah man I feel you on the turbo thing. yes I know you probably aren't into Hondas but my point is is that my integra blew up and I was like 240sx time but I wanted to do stuff myself. I'm more of the doing shit myself kind of guy so even though its not uncommon I want to do it for my own knowledge and understanding. but good luck dude one day we need to have a lansing/kalamazoo meet or just meet at msu like the kids do these days lol

Comment

finally recieved my coilovers and springs. currently waiting for oem coilpack spacers to do the 2.0t coilpack conversion. also sold an rc car on ebay and got a raise at work so im planning on ordering wheels very soon!

Truck Build

Comment

What kinda wheels you gonna get?

Comment

you gonna have to wait mane! theyre reps but like.....still good wheels in the audi community. no xxrs, rota kinda stuff

Truck Build

Comment

Nice A4! Glad to see another Audi around these parts. If you bought reps and they're considered good by the Audi community I'm going to guess that you either bought Hartmanns or Alzors of some sort? Can't wait to see this progress!

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
              "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
              SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 19birel View Post
                Nice A4! Glad to see another Audi around these parts. If you bought reps and they're considered good by the Audi community I'm going to guess that you either bought Hartmanns or Alzors of some sort? Can't wait to see this progress!
                thanks man! im not saying youre right...also not saying youre wrong lol

Truck Build

Comment

hey queers, shes beautifully ruined now really hope the rear settles a bit. next up is skidplate, then shocks, and then finally wheels!

Truck Build

Comment

Hell ya! glad to see you back with an audi! Tear that hoonigan sticker off tho fam aren't those FWD? Otherwise I'm subbed and excited

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                      Hell ya! glad to see you back with an audi! Tear that hoonigan sticker off tho fam aren't those FWD? Otherwise I'm subbed and excited

yea they were a winter thing. im dead tired so i didnt feel like getting the decal remover wheel out haha. also theyre AWD mane

Truck Build

Comment

Ah I was thinking of the B5

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                        I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                          Ah I was thinking of the B5
                          The B6 was available with both fwd and Quattro, as was the B5. My B5 is a Quattro model, but there are many out there with FrontTrak fwd as well. Even the current A4 comes with fwd as standard, with Quattro being an optional extra.

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
                          "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
                          SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

No tripod so they're grainy but it works. Hopefully gonna get some night shots in a bit. I Ordered a valve cover to get powder coated, new decal for the front window (mine and my buddies squad) and soon I'm going to be ordering an Ecs skid plate because I'm pretty worried about busting the oil pan

Truck Build

Comment

foggy

Truck Build

Comment

Working...
                              X