Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My long picture filled intro... 3 years later

Well hello!

I haven't logged on in almost 3 years, I don't own the car I did when my username was made but I'm still up to some things with stuff so here's a long overdue intro.

My name is Jeff, I'm a 27 year old diesel tech, I live in Edmonton Alberta and I love building cars of all sorts. I've had all sorts of brands and in the past I've always had trouble committing to a single car with the exception of my subaru which is also now sold (about 2 years ago now).

ANYWAY... currently I am starting re assembly of my 91 skyline gts-t. I plan on starting a build thread but not right away. I also have a 98 Toyota Aristo as a daily driver.

here's some pictures from my past

06 Wrx - RWD converted, 335rwhp 355 ft-lbs, 17x10 OZ futuras

01 Audi a4 1.8t, chipped, mostly stock, bc racing coilovers, 18x9.5 pro drive knock offs and then the same 17x10 OZ Futuras as I had on my subaru. Drove the car as pictured from Ontario to Alberta when I moved 2 years ago (3500km/2175miles)

My current daily driver
    98 Toyota Aristo- Bpu mods, TRD coilovers (non adjustable- came with car) xxr winter wheels. Plan is to dump this car on the 18x11 work equips, problem is I only have a pair right now and most of my money is going into my skyline build

You got a great Aristo, it's a shame we can't put a plate on them in Quebec...

Comment

quad rotor swap it
      @davidcharloff

Comment

That Aristo on Equips.... sweet!!

Comment

Thanks guys, still looking for another pair of equips. Probably 18x10 for front (3" lips?)
          Ill start a 'build' thread soon when I have a few more things on the skyline finished up.

My r32 is getting a pair of 17x8.5 panasport g7 front and a pair of 17x9 Oz futura rear for street/show purposes.

What's with all the pairs youre thinking? Well, deals come up and I have a terrible addiction to wheels and deals so combine the two and bam there's why I have all these pairs.

Comment

Working...
          X