Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E28 S50 build

hello all,
    i actually already have a build thread on this but i decided i wanted to make a new account with my actual name so i am going to redo the build thread.

here is my old build thread:

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

i will basically start off from the beginning and post pictures of my progress so far leading to tonight.

here is the day i got the car:

the day i got it back i texted Igor at Catuned to tell him that i finally got the e28 and that i needed to order some parts. Few texts back and a money transfer later i had coilovers and some other parts coming in the mail.

i got an wooden alpina steering wheel from a friend and ordered up a momo adapter

and then while i was on a little spree i ordered up e34 m5 front brakes from Turner

lateron the night before SoCal Vintage i had my dad weld up the coilovers for me

and started assembly

got the coilovers, and brakes in along with the catuned stainless steal brake lines by 2 am

and then in the morning we cruised to the meet in LA (had no time for a car wash apparently)

Good start, what are your plans for it?

Build Thread
    Static Nissan Rogue
    Instagram @ksc.jz

Comment

and here are some bonus images of the car how it sat at that point:

Comment

Originally posted by kingshowercap View Post
        Good start, what are your plans for it?
        i am finishing up the s50 swap now. will post photos when i get to that part ha

Comment

oh yeah and at some point i bought an s50 from a dude out of a wrecked automatic M3 with 85k miles

Comment

some time passed and i put on the alpina wheel

and then i went to the garage welt winter gathering.

Comment

i got home from the garage welt meet and then decided that that was a good time to pull the motor

Comment

and thats where i will leave this for now because i am going to sleep

Comment

i got the m30 pulled and loaded it in the back of my c10 and brought it to my friends because i sold it to him

Comment

and then i started pulling out all the parts I've stock piled for my s50 and started assembling it:

Comment

and i scrubbed stuff for a long time:

Comment

Comment

then i got my replica pfeba valance in the mail:

Comment

loaded up my motor and parts to finally meet up with y e28:

Comment

and the motor swap commenced:

Comment

Working...
                              X