[FL] RHD 240sx S14 Kouki Turbo/Leather/AC/PS new everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FL] RHD 240sx S14 Kouki Turbo/Leather/AC/PS new everything

If you appreciate good work and love these cars please feel free to leave positive comments! I will not discuss business publicly, I will not feed trolls, I will not waste my time with you unless you have a serious offer ready and are serious, do not make me offers in comments you will be ignored. If you're serious call me or inbox me.

- Body : Right hand drive 100% legal converted into a USDM chassis.

JDM OEM body kit including OEM spoiler and trunk
    JDM OEM fog lights
    BRAND NEW OEM HEADLIGHTS WITH RECEIPT
    BRAND NEW OEM HOOD WITH RECEIPT
    BRAND NEW OEM JDM FRONT BUMPER (SUPER PRICY)
    BRAND NEW REAL AUTHENTIC GREDDY FRONT LIP
    Real USED Japanese regular car front plate

JDM Grille
    Kouki side skirts
    Antenna hole shaved
    Deep fuchsia OEM color, $3500 paint job using the top of the line materials comes with invoice and 5 year warranty
    All glass was all taken out and it’s got new seals front and back
    Tail lights wet sanded buffed and re cleared
    New BC BR coil overs
    Isis rear arms
    7 Color/Mode underglow with wireless remote 4x 48 inch strips LED
    Working sunroof with mint rubber seal/trim
    White 55w HID kit
    White LED fog lights
    White LED corners with CLEAR P2M CORNER LIGHTS
    CLEAR P2M BLINKERS
    Drift handbrake button
    Brand new 300ZX 30MM aluminum front calipers drilled slotted rotors and lines and pads
    Brand new 240sx rear brake calipers pads and drill slotted rotors and lines and pads
    Deleted ABS and made brand new hard lines
    New Pathfinder bigger brake master
    RHD conversion properly done by someone that's done 11 so far and this is his last one personally done for me
    All the dash harnesses and engine bay harnesses are OEM and uncut
    Digital AC and heat etc all the good stuff is there and works perfectly fine
    Fuse boxes are untampered/OEM just added an extra relay for the fans in there but original stuff is not touched
    Window defrosters work, sunroof works etc
    95 clean title chassis
    Kouki Japanese radiator support (taped off the cool jdm stickers)
    Green professionally painted and cleared engine bay
    All the little things like gas tank hoses, little bushings here and there or canister lines were replaced with new/or removed, I had this car from when it was a bare stripped non rolling LHD shell so I've taken pretty much everything off and put it back on
    New front windshield

- Interior

Ultra rare kouki tan leather
    REAL KEYS! Racing 350MM Steering wheel (NOT CHEAP!)
    NRG quick release and short hub

New pioneer stereo with iPhone/Bluetooth hook up
    New 3 gauge radio trim
    Boost, AFR and water temp gauge
    LED Dome lights
    Tomei Shift Knob
    JDM window switches
    Perfect OEM leather door panels REINFORCED by me with fiberglass on the backside to prevent future cracking
    12' alpine subwoofer 500W and mono amp 500W
    Brand new JBL door speakers
    JDM cluster in KM, KMs is super low from clip before
    JDM OEM Digital AC controls
    Cigarette lighter works
    Overall nice interior

- Drivetrain

S14SR20DET Swap had 60K KM (37k km) on it when I got it, have paperwork from importer, it should be around 40k miles now
    Full gasket kit done
    New OEM crush gaskets, turbo back bolts/brackets/lines just installed 3/20/16 and full exhaust gaskets redone, exhaust tucked higher since the cars pretty low

Compression 180 all across hot
    Boost controller set to 14PSI
    Apexi GT one piece full exhaust (as you know these arent cheap, shipping a long exhaust is pricy)
    Stage 2 competition white bunny clutch pressure plate flywheel new bearings etc
    New mounts filled with polyurethane and left to cure for a week
    New lines
    New belts
    New water pump
    New fuel pump (walboro)
    New spark plugs and coilpacks
    New thermostat
    New coolant temp sensor
    New temp sensor
    New knock sensor
    CX Racing FMIC
    CX Racing Radiator/hose kit
    Tial BOV mounted front lower bumper by the hot pipe, the noise bounces off the ground and sounds amazing on the road
    Megan turbo elbow
    Megan downpipe
    New starter
    New alternator
    The wiring harness is untampered, direct plug and play into untampered body chassis harness
    s15 upgraded stock turbo
    AC works, with Digital Controls
    PS works, no leaks
    Always used rotella 15-40 and OEM Nissan filters
    Battery relocation to the trunk, optima red brand new battery (ran me 200$+)
    Brand new mishimoto fans
    I have receipts for everything including oil filters lol, every modification till today. I'm about 6k deep into the drivetrain although I don't expect all that back I'm just saying unlike most of these ragged up 240s I have proof of everything since this car built began.

- Wheels

Just finished building my VSKFS
    Black chrome powder coat and light silver flaked powder clear coat
    VS KF 18x10+25 18x11+15
    Fronts federal 595 225 35 18
    Rears achillies atr sport 245 40 18

Brand new Projet Kics R40 lug nuts that ran me 230+ shipped

- Future plans that will raise the price

Seat reupholister, same color
    GPS tracking VIPER alarm with unlimited range/battery backup/back up siren/tilt sensor/glass sensor/proximity sensor
    OEM Navan side skirts
    Rear CF diffuser
    Cusco roll cage with interior

The car will come with all the receipts and photos I have accumulated since day 1 over 100 of them. As for a sale price I don’t really have one I’m mainly looking for a newer car trade something I can daily drive and is close to 20k in value so since I have to post a price ill say 19.99k OBO, if I can’t find a solid daily I’ll take JZ swaps and cash or just cash. Just to clarify I don’t expect 20k. But considering theres SR zenkis for 10k and I saw SR koukis for 10k+ too or stock kas on wheels (lul) this should be fair as a asking price, I’m open to offers just inbox me. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU'RE READY TO MAKE A DEAL IMMEDIATELY or if you are UNSURE.
    Last edited by sushihadmelike; 04-03-2016, 05:15 PM.

If i hit the powerball ill buy it lol! nice car though GLWS.

Comment

looks like a good one, GLWS

Comment

thank you gentlemen

Comment

beautiful man glws

Comment

once i win powerball i'll give you a call

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
            Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

Just a heads up I am open to a newer car trade, id take something reliable like a 2015 kia forte with cash on top for example or a FRS/BRZ trade etc

And thanks everyone for the positive ive been getting nothing but good comments about this car especially on zilvia

Comment

Just finished taking the work KFS apart and waiting on powdercoating check back for updates next week wheels will go on the car with4 and 5 inch lip

Comment

Wow dude, hands down the cleanest 240SX I've ever seen in my life. That color is INSANE!!!! I normally **** tan interior but it contrasts with the purple so well. Is that an OEM paint code, if so would you mind sharing the paint code with me? Seriously tho, from the wheels to the engine bay I give this car a 10/10, so perfectly executed, I wouldn't change a thing. GLWS, someone will appreciate this work of art and give you every penny you deserve.
                  I<3 Fat Lips & Stretched Walls/ More Ass Than Class
                  StickyGarage Facebook spam

Comment

love the color and the car in general, GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by Nevaland9 View Post
                      Wow dude, hands down the cleanest 240SX I've ever seen in my life. That color is INSANE!!!! I normally **** tan interior but it contrasts with the purple so well. Is that an OEM paint code, if so would you mind sharing the paint code with me? Seriously tho, from the wheels to the engine bay I give this car a 10/10, so perfectly executed, I wouldn't change a thing. GLWS, someone will appreciate this work of art and give you every penny you deserve.
                      Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                      love the color and the car in general, GLWS

Thanks guys that means a lot, check out the post again I renewed it and took new pics of how it sits now

Also the color code is the rarest Nissan one it's called deep fucshi and the color code is LS1

Comment

thanks for sharing the images
                        NOOR

Comment

Working...
                        X