17" bbs rf 5x100/57.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17" bbs rf 5x100/57.1

Hi all, as part of my lightening of the personal collection, I'm putting this set up for quick sale.

17x9/17x10 bbs rf
    5x100 drilled 14mm bolt holes
    57.1 centerbore
    Faces are powdercoated metallic silver
    Triple chrome hardware
    Polished full height hex caps
    Bbs logos in either polished/white or black/gold

These are original 17" faces, not upsized so all parts will be standard single stepped halves

Sizing as follows
    17x9 +22
    Medium pad height faces
    2" lip brand new polished
    6.5" barrel powdercoated satin black

17x10+30
    Low pad faces
    2.5" lip brand new polished
    7" barrels powdercoated

Price is 2750$ plus shipping

Email studio.delucav@gmail.com if you want this set. Before someone asks, if you want this set stepped to 18", sure but price is going up by 750$ And if someone wants different hardware, logos or 24k parts they can be supplied for additional

here is a picture for reference when it was mocked up in 18". obviously nothing has changed other than the wheel halves that are on it as they are standard stepped halves now. Before anyone asks (and i know they will), yes these can be sold like this in 18" with the bubble outers, same specs as above only add an inch to the diameter. difference is that the price will go up by 750$ and needs payment to have me switch the parts.

Last edited by 1badg35; 11-06-2015, 09:36 AM.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

These are pending sale for now.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Working...
    X