FS: Brand New Old Stock Racing Dynamic RS2 18" or 19" Built to Spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Brand New Old Stock Racing Dynamic RS2 18" or 19" Built to Spec

Have a set of Brand New Old Stock Racing Dynamics faces in 18" ready to be built in any spec 18" reverse lip or 19" step lip. These faces have never been used other than taken out of their original box for pictures. Pictures of completed sets are other sets that I have built.

Pricing starts at $2800 plus shipping for these built to spec in 18" or 19" with factory gloss silver faces, polished lips, chrome hardware and raw barrels. Any finish you want is available at additional costs.

There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

IG: @Thee_Deported

There will always be someone driving something nicer than yours. Just don't park next to that guy!

Comment

PMs replied

Comment

Dream wheels.... so nice, and ready for custom offsets etc.

What's the hub bore on these BTW?

I've got a '00 BMW M Coupe and '02 M Roadster (Z3), so the offsets are pretty crazy...it would be nice to build these to suit the cars, and still be able accommodate desired tire widths etc. Pretty unique opportunity here.

Comment

Back up!!

Comment

Bump for a great guy, and wheel builder!
            Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
            : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
              Bump for a great guy, and wheel builder!

Thanks sir!

Comment

if you have someone to take these DPE's off me I'd grab em

Comment

Originally posted by Kognac View Post
                  if you have someone to take these DPE's off me I'd grab em

I will do some asking around!

Comment

Not that long ago you built some for an e39 touring, What where those specs? I was thinking of going with gloss black and matte center

Comment

Originally posted by LifeUpTillNow View Post
                      Not that long ago you built some for an e39 touring, What where those specs? I was thinking of going with gloss black and matte center

PM sent!

Comment

Comment

Hi have u got a contact number, am a bit old skool, prefer to call you then email, thanks
                          Raj

Comment

I'm interested in getting these built to e46 m3 spec in 19s with little to no camber cars supercharged so I need a good offset to accommodate the cars set up let me know if these are still available

Comment

Nice

Damn those beasts are sexy,,,,,YUM YUM me want some too bad they wont fit my Blue whale

Comment

Working...
                              X