Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964 Volksrod -

Hi Guys

I've been working on this project for the past 3,5 years and it's at a point where I want to share my progress with other builder. Let me know what you think...[IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]

[IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]
    This where it all started...

Comment

I think, If I would have a bug, it would also end up like yours. Or at least I would like it to. For a a realy long time. With no progress whatsoever.
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Looks good, How many inches did you chop the roof? looks nice and subtle.

Comment

Its a four inch roof chop, I wanted to keep the proportions right and give it the attitude...[IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by thatbeetleguy View Post
            Looks good, How many inches did you chop the roof? looks nice and subtle.
            Your ride look nice and clean, what motor are you running?

Comment

all build pics or #closebuild

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

So here is the start of the project [IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]

Comment

Comment

Stripped glass out and started to plan chop [IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]

Comment

Trimmed front end off and fitted new bonnet. I also welded the seams and inserted tubes on the front beam[IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]

Comment

Cut up old gas tank and fitted Beetle gas tank tube and lid.[IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]

Comment

Welded all beading holes[IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/IMG]

Comment

The point of no return. It's chopping time...

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Working...
                              X