Rays Volk CE28N 17x8.5 +32 5x114 set of four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rays Volk CE28N 17x8.5 +32 5x114 set of four

Here I have for sale a set of forged Volk Racing CE28N wheels in 17x8.5 +32 with 5x114 PCD.

They have been professionally fully repainted in white some time ago and spent more than a year in storage. I've bought them from a mate with intention of using them on track on my Civic Type-R, but being busy this haven't happened and now that I've bought another car with different PCD (5x100) the wheels are surplus. They are genuine forged Volks, weighting at only 7.2 kg each which is very very light for a wheel of this size. They have been specifically spray painted, not powder coated as to not risk damaging forging qualities of alloy with heat involved in powder coat process. Painter did not skimp on paint and used a fair amount of coats to provide good protection.

Now to the bad bits. The thick coat of paint means the wheels lost their sharp edges in the writings. Unfortunately paint on lip been slightly damaged in few places on the edges of lips through numerous movings of the wheels from one garage to another. This could be easily remedied with touch up paint as scratches only go to primer, not all the way to metal but I want to be honest.

Now to the pictures (click for hi-res):

Individual pictures of each wheel

Pictures of scratches

The insides look like this

7.2 kg each

This is what I mean by writings being blunt

Keeping in mind all of the above I think a price of 750 GBP is very fair. Courier delivery from Latvia to UK or most of Europe will add another 50 GBP on top. I will pack the wheels very carefully for delivery.

I will also consider p/x for good made in Japan 17x8 or 18x8 wheels in 5x100 PCD. Thank you.

- Dmitry (moro)

Great price. Too bad shipping to the US is expensive

Comment

You got me thinking. If i remember correctly, air delivery of a 17" wheel set from US to here cost about $200 a couple of years ago. Think the other way it should be similar. I will check with couriers tomorrow and post here.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
        X