No announcement yet.

White & Low - Mercedes 190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy i got the wheels from didnt know what they came off originaly but maybe e class or even sl. i really want some amg 17" splits with white details then she should start taking some shows

Comment

Don't know why, but can't see the pics :/ Shame

Comment

Cool car man! I think those wheels are propably early w140 S-serie and/or r129 SL seen even in E500. 80's stuff. Your car reminds my winterride when i had 8-holes under it. Today it's totalled

Comment

Comment

Comment

i like it alot. kind of makes me think i shouldnt have sold my 8 holes. looks good at that height, what susp. you using? i need to get my 190 lower and havnt decided on how yet. any insight would be helpful thanks!
              *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
              blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

haha suspension is a little joke at the moment...45mm springs with 3 coils cut front and 2 rear little bumpy but cool!! yea mate 8 holes look nice when they are done nicely your car looks cool!!

Comment

very nice 190! whats a tyres? 185/40/16?

Comment

i love those fucking wheels!

Comment

This thing looks pretty dope! I like it!
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

wheel accent looks great

as does your car (well old merc always look good)
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by hypercrush View Post
                          i like it alot. kind of makes me think i shouldnt have sold my 8 holes. looks good at that height, what susp. you using? i need to get my 190 lower and havnt decided on how yet. any insight would be helpful thanks!
                          What size spring pads are you on?

Going from size 4 to 1 will give you about an inch of a drop in most cases.
                          Also, if you don't have Bilstein Sport struts and shocks yet, they might help also, 190's are knows to sit on bump stops unless they're on shorter struts than usual, such as Bilstein Sports.

Lastly, I assume you have a 2.6. Try to find H&R Cup-Kit springs for a 2.3-16, the rates will keep your car a very comfortable ride and give you a great drop at the same time. That combo put my oil pan 2 fingers from the ground and it rides better than stock. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Comment

wow looks really good!!

Comment

thing looks sweet dude

Comment

looks real clean. i like it all

Comment

Working...
                                X