Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Rare 3 piece Simmons OM wheels - 18x8.25 et 38 5x112 - 57.1 Center Bore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Rare 3 piece Simmons OM wheels - 18x8.25 et 38 5x112 - 57.1 Center Bore

Sold
    Last edited by dmaxn; 02-23-2016, 07:52 PM.

Few PMs received but nothing serious. Any other interest?

Comment

Willing to hear any offers

Comment

Sold a similar 18x8.25 square (but staggered lips/offset) just like yours for $900 last year. Hard part was that replacements were hard to find to re-barrel etc.

Good luck with your sale! These wheels are the real deal and look beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
          Sold a similar 18x8.25 square (but staggered lips/offset) just like yours for $900 last year. Hard part was that replacements were hard to find to re-barrel etc.

Good luck with your sale! These wheels are the real deal and look beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I tried to trace these and your post came up so it is possible. Going to PM you

Comment

I believe these were your wheels JVC, except, I had them refinished. The guy you sold it to did not do anything to it except clean up the lips and bought the mitsubishi socket, which cost an arm and leg for apparently. It was sandblasted to get the centers cleaned up then powder coated. Dmaxn hooked me up and traded his wheels with me so I could finish my custom style 5's.

Also you can get lips/barrels from guys like spinfab, spintech and iforge. They just need the center dimensions. As they sell blanks that they will drill assembly holes and get the centers through. Same price as getting new lips or barrels for any other wheel.

I love these wheels.

Also dmaxn is a really good guy to deal with

Comment

Hey Bt12, he sold the wheels to a friend who still has them. These are a different set. Text me when you get a chance.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Update.... Wheels have now been rebuilt with color change.

Comment

Price drop $1600 shipped

Comment

Bump

Comment

more pics? interested....

Comment

Originally posted by Lolcruze View Post
                          more pics? interested....
                          You can see the rest in the pic link above or what specifically can I take pics of?

Comment

These are completely re-sealed and ready to go? Assuming the newest silver images on the photobucket are of how they look now?

Comment

Originally posted by ohiofatben View Post
                              These are completely re-sealed and ready to go? Assuming the newest silver images on the photobucket are of how they look now?
                              Yes, they have been completely re-sealed and are ready to be mounted. They were formally white but have been powder coated sparkle silver.

Comment

Working...
                              X