Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Sweden

Hey peeps,

New forum member from Sweden with a passion for anything older than 95.. Cars that is Anyways, I had a Focus RS mk1 as my first car, bought a nice Ford Sierra as a second car, ended up getting rid of both of em. Sick of Fords I moved on to Germany built, so now a days im stuck with a '83 Golf mk1 and a '90 BMW 316i.. Somewhere in a garage I am also restorating a BMW 2002 Touring from '72..

When I bought the Golf in 2012 it had covered 39k miles.. Looked like this as the time, on Ronal R10 Turbos, 15x7, high enough to plow a field with..

Ended up on steelies and lowered later on, 13x7 up front and 13x8 rear:

Last summer I bought a set of BBS RM 012s.. 15x7 all around:

A few months ago I fully refurbished the BBS RMs to 15x7 and 15x8 in original BBS gold, thou the RMs never came in gold.. Bought a set of custom (replica) Turbofans also..

This is the BMW E30 316i I bought a few weeks back. Gonna lower it and put the RMs on it, but 15x8 in front and 15x9 rear. I am the second owner of the car and it has done a wooping 29,000 miles since day one Im gonna keep it fresh and clean, small lip in the front but thats it..

'72 BMW 2002 Touring project
    '83 VW Golf 1.6 GL
    '90 BMW 316i

@thompsonslife

nice mk1

i kinda liked the darker color on the rm's

if the rm's are going to the e30, what's in store for the golf then?
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Wow, I like the stripes on the car look really retro and clean. Welcome.

Comment

I like your taste and playing with wheels aswell. Welcome !

Comment

Thanks guys! I actually think the Golf looked the best with dark grey RMs, since the stripes is in that range of colour. Wished for something "new" thou and went for gold as it works well with almost everything. The Golf will be back on steelies I reckon.. Gonna tuck the Golf away for good, or atleast 5-10 years. Dont want it to pass 62k miles
          '72 BMW 2002 Touring project
          '83 VW Golf 1.6 GL
          '90 BMW 316i

@thompsonslife

Comment

Working...
          X