2006 Chrysler Pacifica I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Chrysler Pacifica I need help

Sup guys I just got a 06 Pacifica from my aunt for free and seeing it stock height is killing me. I've had no luck finding anything regarding coilovers that I can put on there. Anybody know what type of Chrysler or Dodge coilovers will fit on it? Or where I can get lowering springs for it? Thanks for the help!

Welcome to StanceWorks man.

Do you have any pictures of it?

Id love to see one of these slammed. Sadly I cant help you with the suspension bit cause I dont know anything about these

Comment

Good luck with that. Welcome.

Comment

I think I'm going to go to the junkyard, pull some struts off of an 06 Town&country and slap em on the Pacifica. The struts should be 2 inches shorter when fully extended so we'll see how that goes xD

Comment

Good luck with this build! Sounds cool Welcome!
          '72 BMW 2002 Touring project
          '83 VW Golf 1.6 GL
          '90 BMW 316i

@thompsonslife

Comment

Get some town and country shocks and a universal air setup with paddle valves to keep the price down. Bam, then you're insta lowered. Or use bags with schrader valves to be static with bags.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I can only think of bagging it but there are static Durango's in my area. I don't think the Pasifica came with the V8 so Mini-Van coils maybe?
              The Calm Before the Storm
              My db7 Daily Whip Build
              @PennyBoi

Comment

Working...
              X