2004 Audi allroad 6-Speed Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Audi allroad 6-Speed Manual

Offering up for sale is my 2004 Audi allroad, factory delivered 6-speed manual. The car was purchased just over a year ago from a friend who had owned it since 2009. He bought it CPO with 56K miles. As enthusiasts for this model, we both made sure the car received the maintenance and cosmetic upgrades it deserves. A binder with chronologically dated receipts for most work and parts is included and available for viewing with the car.

* I am a frequent visitor of this site but this is indeed my first post. *
    * Pictures show a few different ride heights, there are 4 in total as per OEM on dash switch, now higher and lower heights tuned in *

VIN: WA1YD64B24N016595
    Mileage: 145,XXX

Previous Owner Mechanical Upgrades :

Larger sway bars, snub mount, APR chip, RS4 OEM clutch, piggie pipes, IPP suspension arms, DTS mount, Brembo 6-piston 17Z front calipers, larger front cross drilled rotors, stainless front hoses, mild wheel spacers, PIAA driving lights in lower grill wired for use with high beams (dash switch under headlight switch), PIAA high beam bulbs, ZIZA reverse light bulbs, 2001 wiper arms.

Previous Owner Mechanical Maintenance:

Timing belt replaced at approx 102K miles during VGC / cam seal leak fix, aluminum water pump housing, S4 fan blade / viscous clutch, upper control arm bushings, front sway bar end links, inner / outer tie rod ends, power steering pump OEM, shocks OEM, suspension valve block, Arnott front bags, OEM compressor, steering wheel and bag due to faulty horn, plugs changed twice, fuel filter twice, oil changes at dealer every 5K, air filter twice a year, cabin filter twice a year, all drivetrain oils with OEM fluid, motor mounts 034 street density.

Previous Owner Cosmetic Upgrades / Maintenance / Extra Parts:

18" RS6 rep wheels, 17" Rial with 225/60 winterforce, front extra interior dash wood set, tinted windows, extra 4.2 allroad front brake parts, hood / mirror bra covers, OEM wiper arms, windshield replaced.

Current Owner Maintenance (within last year)

Pirelli Cinturato P7 all season plus on RS6 reps, outer / inner tie rod end in rear, replace rear bumper skin, one backup sensor, drivers side lower headlight chrome strip, passenger front fender liner, remove front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts and sand / prep / paint / reinstall, remove dings from roof and sand / prep / paint to match, coolant tank reservoir, secondary air pump, lower control arm bushings, rear hatch struts, height adjustment for IPP arms computer tuned in for desired handling / visual / functional use, headlight switch, cleared air conditioning drain for summer.

Condition: The exterior of this car does have normal use light scratches and dings but is very presentable. The recent emphasis was to get the plastic bumper covers / roof / and rocker pieces painted for a fresh look. Interior is clean and the only items of consideration are a headliner droop in the rear, .5" to .75" rip in driver door panel arm rest and inoperable rear driver side ash tray cover. Driver side inside front door handle is loose but fully functional.

Notes:

This vehicle is the rarely optioned 6-speed. It's because of this that it is not only unbelievably practical with the wagon / air suspension combination but also luxurious and goes like a freight train. In full disclosure It has had some VERY minor injuries along the way. One front bag leaked and caused the torn front fender liner and bag replacement, etc. A rolling bump from the rear at a stop sign was the reason for bumper skin change because of the age of the plastic. I grew up in a vintage German restoration shop and find myself incredibly particular about my vehicles. This allroad is smooth and strong, well balanced and really is a pleasure to drive. It's perfect for road trips with four adults (4 individually heated seats as well). Although reluctant to sell, scholastic plans and other vehicles require my attention at this time.

Thank you for looking, price is 11K. The only trades considered, up or down are Mercedes / Porsche / BMW.

Feel free to email at harrisonplatz@gmail.com, more pictures available upon request.

Last edited by rubadub3; 03-22-2016, 10:50 AM.

Looking good!

Comment

Price drop! 12.5K Open to trades as well for Mercedes, BMW, Porsche

Comment

*New Front Rotors / Pads for Brembo BBK, NY state inspection and oil change completed 9/21.

Thanks,

Harrison (610) 304-4525

Comment

Timing belt / water pump / tensioner / pulley replaced at 139K.

Currently Mileage 145K

Price drop, new daily driver in the mix - 11K OBO, open to trades as well.

Please email at harrisonplatz@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks,

Harrison
          Last edited by rubadub3; 03-22-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X