Something different.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something different.

Hi, names Dustin. I own a 98 Saturn coupe sohc. Right now I'm running Raceland coilovers for 02-07 Subaru WRX. JNC 004 wheels 16x8 +25 and kuhmo tires 205/45. Just recently put a Mach 1 bumper lip/chin spoiler on it. Don't have many pictures of that yet. I have a lot more mod ideas just takes time. It's not fast, just something to play with and experiment with. Something different and you don't see to many modded Saturn's lol. It's actually I pretty fun little car. It would be better if it were dohc and I plan to convert it eventually. I joined here back in 2013 when I was trying to restore a 93 mustang 2.3 and wanted to slam it. But time went by and it was becoming an overwhelming task and It needed to much work for me. So I sold it and wanted to try something a little easier and really different. Pretty much just to learn something with and have fun doing it. Their cheap little cars and pretty unique. Plastic body panels and extra lightness. I've heard good things about them in autocross and someday I would love to get into that. But as of now this thing is a daily but once I am ready to get another car, this Saturn might just become a race car or a full out show peice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never been a Saturn fan, but this is well executed. Where in OH? I'm from Cleveland Heights

Welcome to S|W

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Do the WRX coils bolt right up? Im in the maket for a inexpensive daily...this could be cool

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Working...
        X