FS: 1990 Miata (Eastern CT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1990 Miata (Eastern CT)

I'm in the process of moving, so I'm selling my Miata.

Yes it's rusty, but it would make a good project for someone with body skills; I have a rear section that is pretty rust-free.

It has a lot of miles (210k), but it runs like a top.

As it sits now with the diamond racing steelies, raceland coils, and harddog rollbar, I'm asking $2700 obo

Meet my price and it will come with a set of winter wheels with snow tires that have only one season on them, stock suspension, and a myriad of other small parts.

I also have an unpainted fiberglass slimline hardtop that I would sell at my cost which is around $1000

It's a fun car, the most fun car I own, and I have an E36 M3 convertible... I will be buying another miata in the future. I really wouldn't mind hanging on to the car, but if someone wants to save it for the right price I wont mind one bit. I have too many projects and not enough space. The miata served as my daily driver last year, even through this tough winter, sut it would need some work to be what others consider a daily...

I would consider trades or trades plus cash from my side, but that also depends on my other car selling too.

Pm'd you

Comment

Wheel specs?

Hey man awesome car! just recently fell in love with the Miata and steelies look.
      Quick question, what are the wheel and tire specs?

Comment

Bump from a fellow CT'er who's moving as well.

GLWS!
        1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

Working...
        X