No announcement yet.

it's supposed to look like that... | '82 Corolla SR-5 Liftback [turtle build]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's supposed to look like that... | '82 Corolla SR-5 Liftback [turtle build]

This is Avil.

Sorry about the photo quality. The weather hasn't been great this last week and imgur is taking a big dump on them.

Anyways, she's covered in rust, multiple colors, slow and shitty. This car has been a pain in my ass but I'm loving it more and more as I dig into it. The plan for now is nothing too crazy, get it cleaned up as best I can and get it low. I've been having nothing but a hard time finding anything aftermarket for this car, but it's older than me so I expected as much. So far, I'm looking into a few different setups like techno toy and prothane, but we'll see. It's going to be a slow build what with me working five days a week but I'll be doing what I can, when I can to keep you guys updated.

I am so into this!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro'z View Post
      I am so into this!
      Thanks!

Comment

New car scent tree, lol.

It's got some potential, make it great!
        Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
          New car scent tree, lol.

It's got some potential, make it great!
          Thank you! I'm saving up at the moment to get some low on it. Going for the "rat drifter zero fucks to give" vibe. Although I think it could use an entire suspension overhaul. It's full of knocks and shakes like mad past 55

Comment

I'm trying my best to stick with updating at least once a week, so this weekend is pretty much just for cosmetics. however over the next few weeks I'm planning a big buy on suspension. I'm a bit of a noob but I get the basics. I'm in a toss up between saving for BC Coils (all built and ready to go) OR go through the process of getting T3's coils in the back and custom fab'd in the front (gotta shorten the struts) any recommendations are appreciated

Comment

nice love some oldschool rollas

Comment

Working...
              X