Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for buying an E36 in Germany

Hi,
    I am İsmail and from Turkey. I will live in Germany for the next two years for educational purposes. During that time, I do not want to live without a car. E36 coupes have been my dream car since my childhood. I am looking for 323i, 325i or 328i. My question is how much an average E36 cost in Germany. I am not looking for a pretty decent one. A car not having mechanical problems is enough for me, it does not need to be damage free.
    I appreciate your helps.

If you want a really good car without any damage it's better to buy a new car. Usually people sell their cars if there is something wrong with them
    I'll write my term paper now...well after browsing the Web

Comment

Originally posted by Stacey View Post
      If you want a really good car without any damage it's better to buy a new car. Usually people sell their cars if there is something wrong with them
      That is simply not true. Also, he is specifically looking for an E36, so buying new is not even an option.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

ask this in the german part of the forum

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

they start at around 1000€ for a pretty bad but solid bodywise one and you can pay up to 10.000 for really clean examples...

I guess around the 1500-2500€ mark should get you something solid but still rough around the edges...

Comment

Working...
          X