Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Used 18" HRE C90 Competition Series

For sale:

A set of used Authentic HRE Competition Series - (w/ lightweight pocketings) in Brushed Candy Bronze face and Brushed tinted clear lip (+$100 each lip and +$300 each face for brushed from HRE!) with full authentic HRE TITANIUM hardwares! ($1000 options and save about 1lbs each wheel) No curbs, scratches, etc! Authentic HRE center caps included. Retail on the wheels are close to $8000!

It came off BMW E36 M3 and E30 will fit 1 series as well

Asking $2750 OBO

Bolt pattern: 5x120
    18x8 et 21 F
    18x9 et 28 R

Buyer pays for shipping. Shipping will be adjusted according to the buyer location.

Pictures:
    Last edited by vcm989; 07-09-2015, 03:29 AM.

price reduced $2,750! need this gone!

Comment

bump

Comment

$2500 obo

Comment

I *absolutely* will throw you a very good offer on these wheels, if my Kerschers sell before these are gone. These are what I should have bought to begin with... should look great on my Oxford Green M Roadster... I've got $3K wrapped up in my Kerscher experiment, so I simply can't budge on these until my wheels/tires are sold. I may even be willing to send you a PayPal deposit to hold them, let me know what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Chamberlin View Post
            I *absolutely* will throw you a very good offer on these wheels, if my Kerschers sell before these are gone. These are what I should have bought to begin with... should look great on my Oxford Green M Roadster... I've got $3K wrapped up in my Kerscher experiment, so I simply can't budge on these until my wheels/tires are sold. I may even be willing to send you a PayPal deposit to hold them, let me know what you think.
            I'll consider taking a deposit and hold them for you. Please message me with your offer. Thank you.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
              X