Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW E36 1995 Drift/daily

Pics from the advert.
    Orginal 318i automatic sedan, broken engine.

Driven 178.xxx km

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i whent for a m50b25 NV swap with a ZF gearbox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TATechnix coilovers and 18" style 32 staggered

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OEM Airbox and swapped out the auto diff for a manual diff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This arrived from Latvia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poly for the rear end and front wishbone rear bushes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

installed my private plate, wich ive owned since 2010. Bergsteinn( wich is my name) is Rockstone in english, so Rocky is a short of that

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decided to go 17" style 5

Ákvađ ađ fara í 17" frekar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Driverside seat, Autostyle, got it for cheap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made a bracket for the seat, and installed a sportseat at the passenger side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hydro arrived in mail

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought a replica Nardi, and already owned a MOMO hub.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to fix the steering wheel replica, and the horn button didnt fit ....

polished the lips style 5:

Before

After:

Painted the boltheads and middles:

After painteing the middles i saw that everything didnt come off so, i have to send the to the blaster and redo them, but decided to put one togeather to see how it comes out:

Airvents:

Painted the bottom end of the car green:

Installed the steering wheel and a shift knob from my e30.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tints, 35% backsidewindows og 15% rearwindow

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Painted the mtech bumper

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mtech installed

Before

After:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

installed crosses into the highbeams, like e30 helldark mod, and this is how it sits now, waiting for the style 5 to be finished

Love it! Thankfully it's manual now

- Renato
    TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
    sigpic

Comment

You got some skills there
      Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Working...
      X