Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1973 BMW bavaria

Price is obo $3,000

I found this classic BMW sitting in a barn shed about 6 months ago. It's been a project that I took on and spent a lot of hours repairing and building it for the summer. I have owned a few e30's e28's and a old e12 but this car is a lot more fun to drive. It's rare and it gets looks everywhere I go. I do not want to sell this car but I have to pay off debt so I gotta let it go. I will entertain part trades with cash on your part. Old muscle cars, Japanese oldschool, 240sx, datsuns, cressidas, starlets. Toyota 4Runner, 4x4. Throw me a offer.

M30B30 engine runs like a top. Doesn't smoke or leak or overheat.

Dual weber carbs
    New air cleaner
    New air filters
    New spark plugs
    New spark plug wires
    New points
    New coil
    New thermostat
    New brake calipers
    New brake pads
    Straight piped 2.5" piping
    Clutch grabs rear hard and shifts perfect

Interior is pretty clean. Seats were trashed so I got another set out of a parts car. Drivers seat has one small
    Tear. Still has factory carpet that I cleaned up. Clean door panels but the dash has a few cracks from age. And I installed a beer tap shifter. It comes off though.

Exterior is where it's age shows the most. It's got the patina look. Volkswagen rabbit rare front duckbill. Has 2 areas on the car where it has minor rust cancer. One spot is by the drivers side rear fender on top. It's not rusted through just has bubbling in the paint. And the other area is by the rear doors. Easily repairable. Car is clear coated over the patina.

Cons: has a small exhaust leak by the flange. Other then that the tachometer doesn't work. I also have All new trim and wood grain for the dash. A spare gauge cluster. A few other parts.

If your in to collecting rare euro cars like I am these minor flaws are nothing. There is not a lot of Bavarias left out there. I have done a lot of work cleaning and getting it driving again. If your interested please call me or text me. My number is 253-548-7621
    Last edited by Nicks13; 07-10-2015, 07:22 PM. Reason: Price

pics?

Comment

Can't upload the images but here is my craigslist post with all the photos

Last edited by Nicks13; 07-01-2015, 06:26 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

here ill help you out

f
        - Jacob P.

Love. H.a.T.e. Same.

Individualized Style. Personalized Stance.

Comment

I keep looking at this. I want it so badly

I wish it was cheaper to ship cars across the country

Comment

Thanks for uploading the pics for me. It's a awesome old car.
            I would take all offers and would except payments with $2,000
            Down.

Comment

Pics?

Can I get some pics?

Comment

Working...
              X