X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: BBS Style 19

SOLD!!!!!
    $850 PICKED UP!!!!!

Tldr: set of style 19s 2piece split wheels 17x8 et20 hub bore is 74.1 but can include hubring to 74.6 245/45 continental DWS about 80% tread 1500 now 1100 obo or trade for 17s wheels or winter set or 18 winter set dm me or text me 9735six 7067six located in new Jersey

hey guys so I sad to let them go but I have a set of bbs style 19s 17x8et20 245/45/17 continental dws with about 80-85 . Willing to trade for nice wheels plus cash on my end i have cash in hand and want wheels asap. I bought them for my car but they ended up not clearing my brakes by a hair . faces are painted copper , lips are semi polished and bolts are black. it's in pretty good condition as they were refinished last year . a bolt or two have chipped paint but it is hardly noticeable. I'll post pictures of each wheel when I get a chance. any other questions feel free to ask. price is (1500) Now 1200 obo or trade with a good set of 18 or 19 I can add money on top
    Also if someone know anyone that can upsize to 18s the wheels for me lmk i might just do that as I really like the wheels.I'm located in North Jersey willing to ship
    I will get better pics soon

wheel 3 by
    wheel 2
    wheel 1
    wheel 4
    DSC_0536
    DSC_0537

Attached Files
    Last edited by 330xtrai; 12-13-2015, 01:07 PM.

Price Drop
    Bump with some new pics and willing to trade great to convert to a three pice should cost about 1300-1500 to do so and get a 3 piece wheel for under 3k

Comment

:bump:
      I'm pretty negotiate guys don't be afraid to give me an offer

Comment

Are you willing to sell & ship w/out tires?

Comment

Originally posted by trunkless View Post
          Are you willing to sell & ship w/out tires?
          For the right price yeah I would do it .
          Actually that would be great for me I could out them on my winter wheels

Comment

Price drop 1100 willing to separate wheels and tires . in pretty negotiable just need these gone

Comment

$900 shipped without tires to illinois?

Comment

Originally posted by turborocky View Post
                $900 shipped without tires to illinois?
                pmed!
                Originally posted by Nicole
                Give some new better pics and for the right price,if negotiable, I would do it .
                I put up better pics already if you need any specific pics lmk I can take them with my DSLR again. and i'm negotiable.

Comment

:BUMP:
                  Kinda want to keep these and upsize them but dont have the money would prefer to sell without tires but will include the at the right price.
                  I'm willing to ship and im in NJ in you wanna come to me

Comment

Bumpity

Comment

Just to let you know, upsizing these is like upsizing style 5s, which is mega expensive. You're better off buying a set of Nardi 3 Piece wheels and then using those faces to step up to 18s with new barrels and lips. Lucky for you there's a set of 3 piece Nardi's I saw locally, and since your also in NJ I figured you might wanna see em:

Frankly buying these at a slightly lower price, selling the lips and barrels and buying new will probably be cheaper than upsizing.

Comment

Originally posted by molly_watah View Post
                        Just to let you know, upsizing these is like upsizing style 5s, which is mega expensive. You're better off buying a set of Nardi 3 Piece wheels and then using those faces to step up to 18s with new barrels and lips. Lucky for you there's a set of 3 piece Nardi's I saw locally, and since your also in NJ I figured you might wanna see em:

Frankly buying these at a slightly lower price, selling the lips and barrels and buying new will probably be cheaper than upsizing.
                        Thanks for the input yeah its pretty expensive but i doubt i'll end up upszing them at this point since I dont really have the funds for it.wouldve loved to do it. I actually got a quote for machining anad lipsa n barrels for a decent price so I would be better off upsizing them since that set is a little expensive. I ended up buying some style 95s for my e90 and looking to currently trade these for some monoblock 17s( to clear my front brakes and transfer over the tires to keep as a winter set or find a full winter set of 18in and trade for these. hopefully I can find someone who wants to trade before winter kicks in lol .

Comment

bump offer up worst i can say is no

Comment

pmd!

Comment

$850!!!!!!! Picked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X