Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing things ACCORDingly.

Hello everyone,

My name is Gus and I introduce you guys my baby named Jacky.
    It is a 1995 Honda Accord EX coupe. I bought her back in 2010 as my first car. I still love it as much as I did back then. I am looking forward to learning from you guys and ladies.

Make/Model

1995 Honda Accord EX

Engine

JDMF22B
    Auto for now. 5 speed should be coming within a year or so.

Exterior/Interior
    DEPO blackhoused headlights
    DEPO clear turn signals
    Stillen Front LIp
    VIS Techno Sideskirts
    DEPO Clear side markers
    Wink Mirror
    Black carpet and panels DIY
    RSX seats
    Rear Seat Delete

Suspension/Wheels

Function & Form Type 1 coilovers
    Wicked Tuning Rear Camber KIt
    Jline SDML2 17x9.5 +15/10

:
    Future Plans

Maintenance
    5 speed
    Hypnotic Teal Mica paint

When I first got the car I did not do anything to her until the last couple of years. I rolled around XXR 006 for a while. One side white and the other side a failed gold and it came out mustard. lol
    http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p755/gusgus7141/IMG_7936_zpsf0011c86.jpg[/IMG]

Then I grew up a little bit and wanted more of a cleaner look. Therefore took all the stickers on the mirror and Jacky. I had overheating issues for a very long time and finally decided to take care of it. My buddy WerdWerx helped me swap a JDMF22B. Oil leak and overheating are a thing of the past.

Then rolled around for a while as I bought new parts.

Most to date:
    I obtained stillen front lip and vis side skirts.
    Washing her before CALI ACCORD MEET in San Pedro,CA

Cali Accord Meet

Thank you for reading and sorry for the long post. I understand this is mainly Euro cars but I respect all enthusiasts and look forward learning from all of you. Thank you!

Clean, simple and i'm a sucker for J-Lines.
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Very nice! I love this body style. Hope to see more. Not to many people finish their accord build or update them, so I hope you continue to update us.

Comment

Sweet man! I love the front end on this gen accord.

Comment

Looks clean and simple, I like it

Comment

Very well put together
            2002 Infiniti I35 ( 6 speed swap in progress )
            2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6 speed ( Closest car to being "stanced" )
            2003 Nissan Maxima SE 6 Speed
            2002 Lincoln LS
            On the verge of being Stanced

Comment

lol accordingly lol

this is a very nice car tho
              Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Wow, looks awesome with that lip and sideskirt combo. Definitely subbed for more.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDIO7ZLSAPg"]Honda according to Arnold[/ame]
                  Lucas
                  Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                  Originally posted by LCG
                  High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Nice to see another Accord on here. Looks good
                    My Accord Build

Instagram: @puzzlemaster94

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                      Clean, simple and i'm a sucker for J-Lines.
                      Originally posted by laBeef View Post
                      Very nice! I love this body style. Hope to see more. Not to many people finish their accord build or update them, so I hope you continue to update us.
                      Originally posted by cosmo135 View Post
                      Sweet man! I love the front end on this gen accord.
                      Originally posted by Spectra Phantom View Post
                      Looks clean and simple, I like it
                      Originally posted by shippedout View Post
                      Very well put together
                      Originally posted by Motoman325 View Post
                      lol accordingly lol

this is a very nice car tho
                      Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
                      Wow, looks awesome with that lip and sideskirt combo. Definitely subbed for more.
                      Originally posted by puzzlemaster94 View Post
                      Nice to see another Accord on here. Looks good
                      Well thank all of you a yr later lol

UPDATE:

Jacky sat for 8 months due to the transmission giving out. With school and two jobs I did not have the funds nor the time for the transmission replacement. 8 months later I found myself missing her a lot. After all, I would check up on her everyday in between jobs hoping that she was safe.

Cleaned her up and put the bodykit back on. I purchased a techno R rear lip and love the way it makes the rear look.

You know that feeling of wanting new wheels all the time? Well, I had been wanting new wheels for a while and I had my eye on some for about 5 months.

My car in the Accord world is Mugen orientated so I thought it would be appropriate to go that route. I love this wheels and the simplicity they would bring to my car. Lastly, the most appealing thing for me were the specs. They started as a 15" and now are 3 step 17" x9.5/10 with offsets 23/17. I currently have a 3mm spacer in the front. However, I will be putting 3mm in the rear and 8mm in the front. I need to order ARP extended studs.

Lastly took the time to clean my engine bay. Yes, it looks messy and a bunch of wires from my old system. Plan on getting battery relocated, fuse boxes, and ABS delete.

Future Plans:

-Wrapping the car. I have a few colors in mind but paint is an option but I am not sure at the moment.
                      -Dialing the fitment much better than it is.
                      -Engine tuck..

Lastly, this upcoming year I will be looking for another platform. Top choices are EVO X, S200, AE86, or idk what ever comes up. There are too many options, too many ideas, no money lol Jacky is not going anywhere. But just trying to start a new project. Maybe a newer Accord and go all race car on it lol Thank you for taking your time to read to those who actually did.

Comment

Working...
                      X