18x10.5 and 18x13 jongbloed 305 Eastern Pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18x10.5 and 18x13 jongbloed 305 Eastern Pa

Hey guys up for sale is a set of jongbloed 305 magnesium three piece wheels. The barrels all appear to be straight and true although one of them is black while the rest are silver. The centers have a few scratches on them that have been touched up. I purchased these wheels for a project and I ended up running out of time and didn't complete the project. They are 5x130 and similar to a rsr fitment. Asking $2000 plus shipping or pickup. You can contact me at 61zero76two96six1

Buy my forgestars!

Wheels are OBO!
    Buy my forgestars!

Comment

Still available and OBO

Here is a message from when I measured for someone.

The fronts have a measurement from the flat portion the lug nuts mount to to lip in the front is 4.5in And the back from the wheel mounting point to lip is 5.75in. The rear wheel is 6 3/8th from the mounting point to edge in front and back is 6.5 in from mounting point to lip.

Lip edge to lip edge the rears measure almost 14 so they should be a 13.5 because of where the bead seat is. And the fronts just over 11

And from bead to bead on the wheel is 13.5 and 10.5.

The person interested surmised the rear wheels were around -19 offset.
      Buy my forgestars!

Comment

$1500

Comment

Originally posted by Skunkwork209z View Post
          $1500
          To you and others who post in old threads: please stop.
          If you are interested, PM or email the seller. This one even provided his number in the first post.
          Do not reply to this, it is not a discussion.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
          X